Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:ccasion7: THANK YOU Amanda and Cosmo :foxes_207: we both got very spoilt

i got a shock that it came already :) , Keona knew it was for her straight away too lol , we really did get very spoilt , Amanda did an awesome job :)
she loves loves the yellow and pink toy and the santa mitten and stashed all her toys in her little hidey spot in the cat tree , i got a little mini hot water bottle which i think is awesome :) i have never seen one before and also a phone dangle ,pen ,xmas hand towel ,photo frame and a nail care kit :) so very spoilt lol .
Keona got so much stuff , 4 outfits one fits perfect but the other 3 are a bit big so maybe i can alter them or she can share with her big sister Shiloh :) , lots of toys , some treats , a blanket , some puppy wipes , a place mat and 2 collars , i hope i haven't forgotten anything there really was a lot of things lol .

now for the pics :)

Prada thought he would help lol

love this pic , disappointed i didn't get all her head in

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

might be able to alter this one :)

this one will be a little hard to alter so i dont think she will mind sharing with her big sis :)

showing off her collar , cant half tell she would rather be with her toys lol

in her hidey spot with her stash :)

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
im glad they got there, i was worried it wouldnt get there on time, raging over the pink dress being so big, but if it fits her sis!!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Amanda did a fabulous job on your SS gifts! They are perfect! Love the pink dress, such a great variety!!!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you really did an awesome job Amanda :) Thank you so much again :) Keona has pinched all the treats lol i gave her one ,i went out of the room for a few minutes and the rest were gone..... cheeky haha
The pink dress is stunning , will have to get a pic of shy in it :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Wow!! That was a box filled with tons of goodies! Amanda did an awesome job!! Keona looks so pretty in her new clothes! Fantastic pics! The pic with her in the Red is just beautiful!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow Amanda did an awesome job! So many lovely and fun things!! I especially love her little red outfit! Keona looks so adorable in it. :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
great gifts SS, I think someone forgot to look at Keonas measurements !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts