Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you tell Kerri LOVES to stand on pumpkins. It is her absolute favorite activity. :tongue:

can't you see how happy she is?

Not looking for an escape route or anything.

There's a little fall humor for you. Also the pumpkin was delicious- it was form a local farmer, heirloom variety and it made a great casserole for me plus puree for the dogs (a good kong stuffing and for some food) and pumpkin pie filling I froze for pies next week. I also made chili lime pumpkin seeds- because only in Las Vegas are key limes and pumpkins in season at the same time (at different elevations of course).

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ha! soo cute.
Isn't she :) I tell her al lthe time she is the cutest thing in the house.
Adorable!
:)
I love her long, dainty legs.
I always say she is like a chihuahua on stilts
bwa hahahahaha BWA HA HA HA! :lol: that is so cute and funny
The things our dogs suffer through for cute pictures- sometimes I am evil
Awww. Eva does that kind of stuff on anything higher than someones lap.
I got the idea because we were working on standing on unusual objects at agility class for body awareness. I got home and was looking around for unusual objects to stand on and there I saw the pumpkin! She got lots of treats for being up there and didn't mind it on the ground but up on the chair she was not so happy.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Kerri is so cute! I love her dainty little legs and feet! Is she brindle? My little Taz is brindle and kind of the same colors.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He...he....so cute! Did Kerri get some pumpkin to eat?
Of course! I keep some pumpkin on hand to mix with water and freeze in kongs, and also I use it as a veggie in dog food. This pumpkin made about a pound of puree for the dogs, a casserole and the human puree I froze will make at least two pies.
Kerri is so cute! I love her dainty little legs and feet! Is she brindle? My little Taz is brindle and kind of the same colors.
She is actually sable. The pound had her labeled as brindle, but when you look at her up close she is absolutely sable. We call her a teacup German shepherd sometimes :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts