Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new, and not too sure how to get around here. I'd like to chat, but not sure if I'm entering right. I have 2 chi's. Pippy is almost 1, white w/fawn large spots, and the new one - I can't think of a name yet. my 4yr old started calling her Sassy, then we thought of "Liberty Belle" since we just got the day befor the 4th of July. I don't know, "Liberty" seems kind of formal for a chi. Any ideas? She is tri-colored and 7wks old.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for replying Auggie's mom! I don't know if I doing this right? I need to see if this appears.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your chi is sooo cute in the pic! how do I post a picture of my chi's? I have a digital camera, but not too up on how to get the pic from the camera to here, lol.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
2chi's said:
how do I post a picture of my chi's? I have a digital camera, but not too up on how to get the pic from the camera to here, lol.
WELCOME please read the FAQ at the top of the page :wave: on posting pics once you figure out how to download from your camera

·
Registered
897 Posts
Welcome! Actually I love the name Liberty with "Libby" for short. Very cute! A friend of mine has three dogs and named them Liberty, Justice and Freedom. Military family. :D Always loved those names!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Welcome !

My little girl's req'd name is Liberty Belle and her breeder called her Libby...after bringing her home I thought she acted more like a Isabella Rossaleni...so that's what I called her and she get's Bella for short..........I love the name Libby....it just didn't suit my little one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts