Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like crap tonight. :( It all started with a pain in my back not as low as the kidney but lower than mid way. That lasted several days, then the last couple days i had a weird pain in my neck that i chalked up to sleeping weird.
Well this morning i noticed that i had a VERY sore place on the lower right side of the back of my head. I think it may be slightly swollen but it's hard to tell. But it is really tender.
I also am having a weird crampy feeling in my toes on my right foot. And last night and earlier today i had a strange tingly pain in my left outer ankle.
:confused: This is all so weird and the pain on my head is really freaking me out. I'm a nervous wreck.
Anyone ever have anything like this? I will probably have to go the dr. i suppose if it doesn't go away.
I've also been losing an excess of hair the last few months. :(

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Fibromyalgia?

Hypothyroid?

I agree - you probably do need to get checked out. ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Actually, since you mentioned the loss of hair .. I too think of Hypothyroidism. I'm in a sorority and my Little Sister in sorority just got tested for this and she has it. She sometimes has a little bit of swelling and aches and pains in her muscles. She just has to go on medicine for it. No big deal, really. But, I hope it's actually nothing for you!! Feel better!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Definitely worth getting checked out Cheryl. Hopefully it's something simple & easily treatable....or just goes away. But better have a dr check you out to make sure it's nothing that needs attention. Positive thoughts heaidng your way!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did figure out that the area on the back of my head is an area where there is a gland. Yes I will go to the doc next week! I HATE going to the dr. Not so bad for just a small illness but something like this will require blood work.(makes me faint) and maybe "testing" UGH! *shudders*

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Cheyrl. I'm the SAME way. I HATE needles, shots, blood work, anything. I actually have to go TWO TB tests within the next month or so to apply for teacher certification over here. TOTALLY SUCKS and I HATE it. I still cry! Waaaaaah! :(

I'm definitely like you, in the sense that I hate the doctors too. I even hate the SMELL of the doctor's office. Makes me cringe every time! But, better safe than sorry, right?! Please keep us updated. I'll be thinking of you! :)

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Rachel! I don't mind shots so much but blood work and mammograms make me pass out...it's sooo embarassing. I don't really know why it makes me feel that way. I'm certainly no stranger to pain. I've had plenty of stuff done haha. I had a breast tumor removed in high school, tonsils out, and 3 C sections. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts