Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finn poopied outside this morning :) :hello1: which was great but there was some bright yellow mucousy stuff at the end of it. Which left a little tad bit of residue on his wee bottom which he promptly scooted off in the grass :rolleyes:
What could this be? I don't give him anything other that his food and an occasional sweet potato treat but he hasn't had one of those for a few days. SOmetimes he sneaks a piece of the other dogs food but I don't think he had any today or yesterday. I'm puzzled!:confused:

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
sometimes the colon gets a little irritated. I wouldn't worry about it, just watch him for a day or so. The mucus is the colons way of protecting itself! Sue

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lily has been the same ! little bit of blood this morning and mucus,just given her some chicken (not a lot) with some rice,if it's no better tomorrow it's the vets,she seems fine in herself,had to trim the fur round her bottom bit messy

·
Registered
201 Posts
my new pup had it,i gave her some yakult,and it's worked atreat, i didnt think it would make a difference but it really has,somthing about an irritated colon,and putting some friendly bacteria in there lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts