Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
King of the Hill.. update more pics

The boys had fun at the dog park but we got REALLY hot so came home... then the power went out (at 445pm.) didn't come back on til 7 this morning, the internet/cable was down til about 11... grrrrrrrr
Here is a sneak peak at the pics of the boys at the park. My battery died and my backup was dead when I thought it was charged.... aggravating. I'll put up more pics after dinner.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
aww great pic :D i love the border :p

glad everything turned back on ;) i lost power and my internet on friday :(

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just love Tuck and Jassy! They are way too cute. Always love the pics of them.

Jen, I love your siggy! It is way cute!
Thanks guys! Hope you liked the rest of hte pics. I was disappointed I didn't charge my battery. I wanted to get the other dogs when they came, we ended up with about 12 chis and one dead camera! LOL

Jen, I agree. I love that siggy!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Jassy's coat is going to really be long and full, its sooooooooooooo soft also. Its already longer than Tuck's, Tuck seems to be the midlength kinda guy.. he did lose all the great feathers at his ears when I had to cut some gunk out of one side. I trimmed the other to match and now it won't grow back!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I agree. ;) I <3 your chis!! And I LOVE the merle....Jasper is so handsome!! And the one of Tucker's face w/ the frame around it is a perfect picture!! I love it!

Jen, your siggy is GREAT!

·
Registered
785 Posts
WOW, great pictures.
Don't know how I missed this thread the first time.
Your guys are so handsome!
I love them upn the rock and the close up of Tucker's head is one for a frame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts