Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Questions are for kipbug only in this thread...

How did you come up with the name "kipbug"?

What do you do for a living?

If you could live in another century or time period, what would it be?

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
If you could be anyone else in the world besides yourself...Who would you be?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Questions are for kipbug only in this thread...

If you could live in another century or time period, what would it be?
A: My last name is Kipper (Just like the Sardines or the little cartoon doggie... lol) so people always called me Kip or Kipper. Mostly because there were always other Brians or Ryans in my class, and I would often respond when they were trying to get someone else's attention... lol. Bug is as in VW bug (punch buggy, or bettle, or fusca... whatever it's called across the pond) :) so Kip + Bug = Kipbug

A: I am a contractor for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection. I do computer support for them. I do network related stuff (making sure the computers can talk to each other) and assigning IP addressing (The addresses that computers use to talk to each other via the internet). My work has me dealing with Telephone companies (such as verizon and sprint), and some of the other government agencies Such as ICE (formerly INS) and CIS (formerly a part of INS). I've been with CBP since 2000 in different forms (from helpdesk, to networking).

If you could live in another century or time period, what would it be
A: Hmmm.. Probably the future to be honest. I've always been interested in Technology and would love to see what they have. I wouldn't want to go back into the past because I'm spoiled with all the creature comforts we have nowdays... lol. It might be nice to go back and visit (if I could keep from doing the whole stepping on the butterfly which causes human civilization to end thing... lol) but not to live

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Have you traveled outside the US?

If so where?

If not, where would you like to go?
Have you traveled outside the US?
A: Yes I have.
If so where?
A: Canada and Mexico. I've been to Canada much more than I have to Mexico. Canada seemed very much like America, except I could never figure out the exchange rates... lol. As for Mexico, It seemed like a different world. I went down to Nogales last time that I was out in Arizona. I went partially so that I could meet some of the people that I worked with all the time, but also so that I could go into Mexico since I've never been. It felt completely different with how crowded and busy it was. It was a really interesting experience.

If not, where would you like to go
Hmmm.... I think I'll stick to places that I can speak the language.... I would hate to go somewhere that I couldn't understand anyone... and right now I'm not up to learning a new language. So.... I'm thinking England, Ireland, and Australia, Maybe Scotland too.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Do you have any kids?
Have you ever been to the uk?
How many chi's would you own if you could?

Love mandy zac and honey x
Do you have any kids?
A: Yes. I have one child. His name is Logan and he is 22 months old. I hope to have more some day.

Have you ever been to the uk?
A: No. I hope to go one day though.

How many chi's would you own if you could?
A: Hmmm... I've never really thought about it. Atleast 1 or 2 more (I have one). I would really love to have a blue one, and maybe a brindle or a merle.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
whats your fave holiday destination or fave place to relax?
do you have any more animals aswel as your chi?
When are you happiest?

xxx
whats your fave holiday destination or fave place to relax?
Hmmm.... I guess I have 2. One is Myrtle Beach, SC (South Carolina for those of you across the pond). My parents have a beach house down there, which means I can stay there for free (woot!) and I have some fond memories attached there. My second place is a campground in Spring Valley, Ohio. This one takes a little more explaining so bear with me :) I am a member of a Live Action Role Playing Group called dagorhir (www.dagorhir.org) and every year in June there is a week long camp out for the group in Ohio. It is tons of fun. The nights are one big party/ social event. The days are the fighting (using swords made from PVC pipe and foam, and shield of plywood and foam). Dagorhir is how I blew up my knee.

do you have any more animals aswel as your chi?
A: Do dust bunnies count? LOL I guess you could say I do. My brother has a pug named Luigi that lives with me.

When are you happiest?
A: Probably when I'm reading. It really doesn't take much to keep me amused. I love to read just about anything I can get my hands on. It's a nice escape from the pressures of the world

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Why did you name your chi the name you did? Is there a reason behind it?
Why did you name your chi the name you did? Is there a reason behind it?
A: My chi's name is Chizilla (also called chi-chi). The reasoning behind that has to do with the fact that I wanted a unique name for him. I didn't want something that was too stereotypical chihuahua (like Paco, or anything like that), or violent (I was afraid if I named him Killer, or Psycho then he might get ideas... lol). I have my dad to thank for his name. And now tht I think about it I think my dad may have come up with my first Chi's name too (Weazle). The breeder described Chizilla as one of those puppies that was larger than life (and thought he was bigger than he was). When Discussing it, my dad came up with Chizilla (a combination of Chihuahua and Godzilla) and I decided I liked it :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
If you could take one thing with you onto a desert island what would you take?
:)
If you could take one thing with you onto a desert island what would you take?
A: A Cell phone so that I could call for help :D I have no desire to be stuck on a desert island... lol Failing that I guess a computer with internet access :)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
A: I actually wouldn't want to be anyone other than myself. I may have more issues than the magazine racks in the local book store, but atleast they're my issues... lol. It's like the old phrase... "Better the devil that you know than the devil you don't" lol.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
If you won the lottery what would you do?
I'm going to take it for granted that this is asking about winning more than just 5 bucks or something... lol. The first thing that I would do would be to pay off my house, and all other debts that I owe. Then I would do the same thing for my family. The rest I would park in a mutual fund or something to let it go to work for me. I would try to hold off making any big purchases for atleast 6 months to a year (so that I didn't blow through a couple of million in a few weeks... lol)

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Do you watch any reality tv? If so, are there any reality shows that you think you would do well on?

What's your favorite movie that you've seen in the last year?
Do you watch any reality tv? If so, are there any reality shows that you think you would do well on?
A: I've always personally thought that reality TV is one of the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse... lol. I'm especially getting tired of all the "____ of Love" shows on VH1. I mean... Cripes... We're looking at spin-offs of spin-offs. This is 3rd generation don't give a crap... lol. My brother and sister in law watch alot of the shows... so by extension I do as well (being as that I'm too lazy to get up and leave the room). I guess my favorites are the ones like Top Chef, and Iron Chef, The Gordon Ramsay ones (Kitchen Nightmares, Hells Kitchen, and the F-word). As for which ones I would do well on.... Hmmm... Well... I'm short, fat and extremely white.... I guess that makes me a natural to be one of the guys on the pickup artist... lol. I think I could be a judge on Iron Chef...as long as there aren't much in the way of potatoes (I only like them deep fried... lol) but that's about it... lol

What's your favorite movie that you've seen in the last year?
Hmmm..... It's been a loong time since I've seen a movie.... I did like the dark night though... that was pretty good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts