Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I brought Kip home! He is doing well considering it has only been a few days since his surgery. He responds quickly to sounds in the kitchen--I wonder if someone has been getting catered meals? lol
It's been a busy 24 hours but I wanted to share a couple pics...

"I'm just gonna close my eyes for a minute or two...zzzzz"

"I am the King of all I survey. Especially this soft blue kitty bed."

"hey, does this color make my butt look big?"

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He had neuter surgery and it was more complicated (undescended testicle)--two incisions. Also, 13 baby teeth removed and was microchipped. He had an IV for the surgery. It's hard to know how to hold him. I've been wrapping him up in a little blanket and being very gentle.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Aw poor little fellow. In that case he looks fabulous for having all that surgery done. I hope he recovers quickly. Just give him loads of gentle hugs and praise for being such a good brave boy! Keep posting pics, he is a doll!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kip is darling!! How lucky you were to get such a wonderful, well bred boy. He is beautiful!! The epitome of Chi-ness!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kip is darling!! How lucky you were to get such a wonderful, well bred boy. He is beautiful!! The epitome of Chi-ness!
Thank you, everyone for such sweet comments about Kip. Mostly, I just look at him and smile and think of all of the wonderful and fun times we are going to have together. He's just my special little buddy. But, every once in a while, I see something sort of regal in him. Like in this picture (wish I had been on the other side of the play yard):

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kip is Chi Royalty! I agree! Just beautiful. And he will only get more handsome as the days go on and he grows to be an adult. I am crazy about KIP! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts