Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He isn't sad promise, just watching the world go by :)

I always bath/groom him myself - he has a fantastic coat which
Is amazing as he is a poorly little lad with long-term pancreatitis..

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
That is a beautiful pic--absolutely frame-worthy!!! He is gorgeous!! I can't believe he will be 9 years old! I couldn't believe your other dog was 10. Your dogs certainly are beautiful. What do you feed if you don't mind me asking as I feel diet is very important in that healthy youthful look?

Edit--I didn't read your above post about his health before I posted, but he certainly doesn't show he has any type of health issues. I still am interested in their diet if you don't mind sharing. All your dogs are darling.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Ah, thanks! Barking Heads must be a food available in the UK but not in the US. Again, your dogs are just so beautiful I have really enjoyed seeing them! :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I can't believe he is nine already....he looks like a puppy...such a gorgeous coat....that is a beautiful shot of him.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Even though I rarely post these days, I simply could not miss the opportunity to tell you how beautiful your babies are, and Kirby and Fizzy Dave have always pulled at my heartstrings. It is great to see them again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts