Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

" please don't make me go outside in the cold for a wee :shock: I can hold it all night promise " ;) now he has just hid himself under a pillow on my bed :lol:

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
fizzy&kirby's mum said:

" please don't make me go outside in the cold for a wee :shock: I can hold it all night promise " ;) now he has just hid himself under a pillow on my bed :lol:

Triny does the same she hates the cold. I am going to have to get some of those boots.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Rubyfox said:
fizzy&kirby's mum said:

Triny does the same she hates the cold. I am going to have to get some of those boots.
Kirby is the cutest thing!! I want another just like him!
Lex is the complete oppisite, he practically LOVES the cold, I'm more the one hiding under the pillow saying nooooo i dont wanna take you ooouut. lol!

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TiffsLilChi said:
Lex is the complete oppisite, he practically LOVES the cold, I'm more the one hiding under the pillow saying nooooo i dont wanna take you ooouut. lol!
My fizzy is just the same , he is outside right now , he keeps rushing in and barking at Kirby in a " come and play dude " way :shock: kirby just goes more under the covers ;)

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much Clare :D :D I'm so proud of my boys 8)

Alisha , kirby says if you come get him and take him to a country that is always WARM he is all yours ;) :glasses7: :toothy4: :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts