Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all just to let you know i have 4 little black and white very fluffy kittens for sale my sisters cat had an accident!!! litter they are gorgous looks like the daddy could of been the neighbors maine coon! they seriously are pretty kittens if any1 is interested il post pics as soon as i take some.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im hoping to go and take some piccies tommorrow as im hopefully bringing them to my house my sis is one parent family and cant look after them all so im gonna look after them til there ready to go wil post pics as soon as take thm

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
if she's an outside unspayed cat it was no accident lol. and cats can get pregnant at the same time by different toms so the neighbors cat can be a father and so can some other tom across the street.... down the street...next town over... lot's of paternity suits goin on with an outside unspayed female kitty...

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yeah, it could be any unspayed tom cat really.

We once had 11 cats in our house because of ferral cats getting pregnant around the farm I live on. We had to get help to trap the mothers and we paid for them to be neutered.
So no more accidents.

You should seriously try and get the mother spayed after the kittens are eating solid food because believe me she could get pregnant again within a couple of months. One of the females that we got neutered had one litter, and then because we didn't catch her soon enough, she was pregnant again within 6 weeks.
I know it costs money, but too many litters can seriously compromise the cats health. And then there's the problem of finding homes for lots of kittens! Moggies are hard to sell because people don't want to pay much on a moggie, even if it's very pretty.

I'd take them all but you live too far away lol.
I love cats.

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh my iv just seen the kittens they are gorgous i so wish i had room for another there is a little black and white boy he really caught my eye he is so sweet and tiny he cam running up to me meiowed then started purring round my leg and he was so dinky awwwww

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know i went and took some then came home to upload them and realised my brother has taken all camera stuff off of my pc as he thought i was getting my new one today and am not til tommorrow they are sooo cute id love the little boy but i have a busy main road out the front of where i live rite now and lost 2 cats out there and dont think i could risk that again im goin to put them on ad mart etc i want to flea and worm them before they go so il keep them for another 2 weeks

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I hope the kitties find great homes! :wink:

There are so many cats and kittens in my local shelters, it's really so sad. I always complain to everyone I know with an unspayed cat to get them spayed! It's really hard around here to find homes for cats. :cry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts