Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who I will say is absolutely, positively, incredibly, adorable!!! Perfect in every way! He is 6 inches tall, 6 inches in length. Just got home this morning to join his handsome Brother AJ, and new family.

I love him!!! :love7: He's gorgeous!!!!

We need some naked shots too. They need to see his cute spots. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
His face is soooo young he still looks like a baby!!! I love him he's gorgeous and she deserves her perfect puppy!!!!

Aj looks like a giant lol

Congrats kitty and welcome link xxx

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww what a little sweetheart, I love the pic of his wee face in the purse! He's so precious, I just love him! Congratulations, Kitty!! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Isn't he darling!?!?!?! I adore him! And his breeder is incredible!!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He is absolutely perfect Kitty!! What a doll. And he's soooooooooo tiny! Just gorgeous!! I'm beyond thrilled for you and the breeder your found is incredible! Definitely worth the wait!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kitty, just letting you know that I'm adding him to my "dog nappin'" list. :D If I keep looking at his pics I'll be adding another Chi Wee, in a LC version. :lol: I love him!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eeeeeps, he's just a lil dot! I gotta get outta' this thread. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Isn't he fantastic!! I keep looking at him in the purse. He's just perfect.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Isn't he fantastic!! I keep looking at him in the purse. He's just perfect.
He is!!! Incredible!! He's such a perfect, tiny little fella'! When she first sent me pics back a few weeks ago, I was instantly in love. I couldn't wait for her to get him home and introduce him. He is just so sweet! I'm so happy for you Kitty! You did awesome!!!! :daisy:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Who I will say is absolutely, positively, incredibly, adorable!!! Perfect in every way! He is 6 inches tall, 6 inches in length. Just got home this morning to join his handsome Brother AJ, and new family.

I love him!!! :love7: He's gorgeous!!!!

We need some naked shots too. They need to see his cute spots. :)
Oh yes those little spots! they are so cute!

His face is soooo young he still looks like a baby!!! I love him he's gorgeous and she deserves her perfect puppy!!!!

Aj looks like a giant lol

Congrats kitty and welcome link xxx
I know! and just imagine, AJ is a small dog at 4 pounds 6 ounces! so it really shows how tiny this boy is, he's so delicate his teeth are micro!

What a doll! Congratulations!!
Thanks!

Awww what a little sweetheart, I love the pic of his wee face in the purse! He's so precious, I just love him! Congratulations, Kitty!! :)
Thanks Paula!

iv just seen him on face book, worth the wait wouldnt you say
Yes absolutely.
He is precious!! I love the one of him in the purse. He does have a baby face! Congrats!!!
He really does, he looks like a tiny teddy.

I love him, soooo pretty <3 xx
Thanks!

omg!!!! how small and adorable!!!
:)
He is absolutely perfect Kitty!! What a doll. And he's soooooooooo tiny! Just gorgeous!! I'm beyond thrilled for you and the breeder your found is incredible! Definitely worth the wait!
Yes it was, and thanks I am really really happy with him, he's just a little baby doll.

Kitty, just letting you know that I'm adding him to my "dog nappin'" list. :D If I keep looking at his pics I'll be adding another Chi Wee, in a LC version. :lol: I love him!!!!
Ha ha! the long coat has grown on me, especially in this size! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, well torture me some more. More pics!!! :lol: (If I end up with a tiny LC, it's your fault!, lol)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts