Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the sweet compliments. I really believe that they think that they are mother and daughter :love3: They really love each other very much. I am luck to have them :)

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
um, speaking on behalf of the mother daughter duo, they would like a son/brother. so when is the little blueberry going to be brought into the fruit salad ;)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
My boys are over here drooling over your girls! :wink:

Mine love eachother too but more like brothers, fiesty brothers. :lol:

They are so beautiful! :wink:

Vic and Rachael, are you psychics? :lol:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kari said:
My boys are over here drooling over your girls! :wink:

Mine love eachother too but more like brothers, fiesty brothers. :lol:

They are so beautiful! :wink:

Vic and Rachael, are you psychics? :lol:
Believe me they have their moments when they fight like sisters :boxing:
um, speaking on behalf of the mother daughter duo, they would like a son/brother. so when is the little blueberry going to be brought into the fruit salad
Blueberry is going to have to wait a little while. We are almost finished building our house and all my extra time and money is going to be towards that and plus I have my hands already full with my little fruit cakes. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ah u dont need anymore - the family looks happy the way it is - the fruit salad looks fine to me :lol:!

I think those girls look very loving and close - i bet they would be in hysterics without eachother! You better always keep them together or they will cry :cry:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LovelyChiPupz said:
Ah u dont need anymore - the family looks happy the way it is - the fruit salad looks fine to me :lol:!

I think those girls look very loving and close - i bet they would be in hysterics without eachother! You better always keep them together or they will cry :cry:
I know I have to take them everywhere together. You should see the looks I get when I am come to work I have one chi in one bag one chi wrapped in a blanket in my arms a purse, a briefcase, and a cup of coffee. I look like a crazy chi bag lady :lol: LOL

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
They are so cute! I've said it before, but they totaly remind me of real human sisters...they look like they have a very special bond! :love6:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts