Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one way Kizzie lets me know she's gotta go potty. This time she knew I was looking at her but if I'm watching TV and she has to go and I don't look at her when she "whines" She'll sit there and growl (GRR I'S GOTS TA GOES MOMS!!) lol Then she'll jump up and push your legs like GET UP! lol It's too funny! She's a smart baby though, she learnt this RIGHT away and has been doing this since she was itty bitty Kizzie!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Reese does the same thing! Only he does more of a whiney growl and kicks his back legs. He does the same bows though and reacts the same when I ask if he has to potty, runs over and jumps up and runs away wagging his tail, like hes so pleased that he communicated what he wanted to say. Its so funny to see that many of these things are chi traits and mannerisms rather than specific to just my dogs!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all! :D I think it's so cute that she does this, it's new to me. Shayley lets me know she has to go potty but she never has done it like Kizzie. lol It's funny to me. Chis are so cute! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts