Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday after the park we took the girls to the river. We didn't go into the water but we just hung out near it. On the way to the river going down a old dirt road we ran into something a little icky. I had to get out and take pics of it.......

We've had a bit of rain and the river is high. Here's Kizzie looking cute. Wanting to jump in and have fun.

Kizzie was running around chasing rocks. (Excuse her dress, it was windy)

Kizzie was in a jumping freaky mood when we got there. She wanted any rock that was in your hand!!!

She takes her rock collecting very seriously lol

Ok and here is the icky thing LOL It was long and it rattled it's tail at us....It was in the middle of the road when we pulled over to get out, by time we got out it was heading towards the woods and very quickly got into the tree. He was fast and creepy lol

This is a terrible photo, not clear at all BUT wanted to show you it was nasty long. I don't do snakes and so I was lucky to get this close LOL

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Awww....such cute pictures of Kizzie!! Love the first one....the anticipation in her eyes is priceless:p Love the jumping pictures!!

That snake is yucky!! It sure is L O N G ...your a brave woman :nshocked2:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful pics,glad we don't have snakes like that
Thanks Michele!!! You're lucky! We live in the country so we always see them! This is my first time seeing a big one like this though! It was creepy! The part that creeped me out was he was in the darn trees and we walk thruogh the paths in the park and you can just imagine if there are any just hanging out there and you don't know about it! Eeeeek!!!

nice pics, love the ones of Kizzie jumping :) ( ewwww to the snake pics, glad we dont have them here )
Thanks! She goes nuts for rocks. Her favorite thing in the world is for us to throw rocks in the river and her jump in after them! She was disappointed she couldn't swim yesterday, bless her lol

Awww....such cute pictures of Kizzie!! Love the first one....the anticipation in her eyes is priceless:p Love the jumping pictures!!

That snake is yucky!! It sure is L O N G ...your a brave woman :nshocked2:
Thanks hon! After snapping pics of the snake we got back in the car and my OH just looked at me and was like I can't believe you got that close to a snake LOL I was like me neither!!! lol Guess I love photography and wasn't thinking. THe little nasty rattled his tail too...gross! I think I fear bugs more than snakes thats for sure!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Kizzie, Kizzie, Kizzie... you are such a beautiful start to my morning!! Such gorgeous and fun loving shots... Thank you so much for sharing with me..
And, I don't "do" snakes" much either...lol we have a "mutual" leave each other alone policy! ;)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
oh such great pics Kizzie is so beautiful :)
what kind of yucky snake was that I hate snakes the scare the mmhmm outa me!!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
What a horrid snake!! UGH! I hate snakes. I know some people love them so please take no offense... it doesn't look poisonous though, it doesn't have a heart shaped head, but whoooo knows. Glad you didn't get close enough to find out :)

The pictures of Kizzie look extra adorable next to snakey-poo.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Kerri i have had a horrid busy day at work and Kizzie`s photos have just put a big fat smile on my face!!! i love ur girls <3

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful pics! Boy can she jump! Snakes are creepy! We have too many out here where we live. Ick!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kizzie, Kizzie, Kizzie... you are such a beautiful start to my morning!! Such gorgeous and fun loving shots... Thank you so much for sharing with me..
And, I don't "do" snakes" much either...lol we have a "mutual" leave each other alone policy! ;)
LOL Yes I like that policy a lot actually! We live in the country so I see them but thankfully not too often! Thank you hon glad Kizzie could start your day off! lol Hope it was a good one!

oh such great pics Kizzie is so beautiful :)
what kind of yucky snake was that I hate snakes the scare the mmhmm outa me!!
Aw thank you! I have no clue what kind of snake that was. I'm clueless to snake names they are all just gross LOL

What a horrid snake!! UGH! I hate snakes. I know some people love them so please take no offense... it doesn't look poisonous though, it doesn't have a heart shaped head, but whoooo knows. Glad you didn't get close enough to find out :)

The pictures of Kizzie look extra adorable next to snakey-poo.
Thank you :D Yea Kristi my OH said the same thing about the didn't have a heart shaped head, either way it was pretty long. Ugh!

Kerri i have had a horrid busy day at work and Kizzie`s photos have just put a big fat smile on my face!!! i love ur girls <3
Aw i'm glad Kizzie put a smile on your face! That is so cute! Hope your busy day got calmer and settled down at work! Thank you so much hon!

Beautiful pics! Boy can she jump! Snakes are creepy! We have too many out here where we live. Ick!
She is part cat, if you didn't know that already! lol Thanks hon and yes that snake is creepy! I'm just thankful that wasn't in my backyard! LOL

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi yikes !!!!!!!!!look at that snake as i said earlier your really getting some good professional style pics thanks for shareing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts