Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today the girls and I are staying warm wrapped up in our electric blanket!!!

Mommy is dare sun out dare yets? I wants to go outtide!!

I is never weaving da house again! I is bwave but is even cwold fors mes! And I is da bwave one!!!

Dis is what I tay about da SNOW!!

Ser-wiously I is not happy!

At weast we is warm intide and can 'nuggle up wif eashutter!

Vewwy true!

But dis is till wats I tank about da snow!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL! I love the pictures of Kizzie with her tongue out and your captions! So funny. Shayley looks super cute too! Stay warm over there! I think I need to invest in an electric blanket! Do your girls love it?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Your baby girls are so expressive.. I love their pics!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So sweet!!
Thank you! :D

Awww Kerri i love ur girls!! how cute!!! xx
Aw thank you hon!

Awww, they're both so sweet! They've chosen a good place to snuggle in!
Thanks! They have been in bed all day, and so have I! haha! I've been watching movies all day and just snuggled up with my girls! I hardly ever care about watching tv all day but since today is freezing and nothing else to do, might as well enjoy it! ;)

LOL! I love the pictures of Kizzie with her tongue out and your captions! So funny. Shayley looks super cute too! Stay warm over there! I think I need to invest in an electric blanket! Do your girls love it?
Thanks hon! Yes my girls LOVE the electric blanket! I want to buy that bed at Petco with the electric blanket built in but I thought why waste money on that when they use mine LOL They ever sleep in their beds they are always under my warm covers! I bet your baby would love it too! They say electric blankets are bad for dogs who chew so if your baby is a chewer I would be careful but my girls don't ever chew so I'm good! lol

LOL.... cute!
lol :D thank you

Your baby girls are so expressive.. I love their pics!
Thanks! Kizzie really throws out the faces at me. She is funny. Shay Shay is just Shay Shay most of the time! lol

Funny, love the tongue shots.
Thank you! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts