Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on much, a lot going on but wanted to update you all on Kizzie's Spaying (If you haven't seen it on my facebook already lol) We took the little monster in 8AM March 10th. We walked in and they gave her a shot while she was in my arms and said she'd be sleepy in the next 10-15 mins bless her heart. It was sad leaving her but she did really great. The spaying went really well and SO GLAD ITS OVER! I was a nervous wreck! The first night coming home from surgery she was out of it, so we put her in a crate we have (First time ever being in one!) She slept in there with the door open. Shayley even crawled in there with her to snuggle and keep her company. What a great big sister! Shayley is the best!

Well day two, that didn't take long Kizzie was already back to her old self. She wanted OUT OF THE CRATE LOL She was not happy but I kept her in there during the day because she wanted to jump around and that was a no no. At night I took her out and she slept in my lap most the time! As of now she's doing great and resting well. :hello1:

Here are a couple pics of the little monkey butts!!

Family came over and brought the girls treats! Yum!

I don't know WHAT they did but I'm sure they did something with those faces!!! lol

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Awww bless her.
Glad all went well with the op and it sounds like she is doing great after too.
So sweet of her sis to snuggle with her aswell.
The pics are lovely, they do look like they had been up to something in that last one. lol x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw she's such a sweetie. Glad all went well. :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
They are the most adorable girls. I love their faces :)

Spaying is so nerve racking. Glad it's all behind you now.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What sweethearts! So glad she did so well. You give me great encouragement since I will be taking BOTH of mine in on the same day....hate even thinking about it!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
So happy Kizzie is "done" and recovered from her procedure... Your baby girls are so awesome to me.. I love seeing them, the pics are adorable!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awww bless her.
Glad all went well with the op and it sounds like she is doing great after too.
So sweet of her sis to snuggle with her aswell.
The pics are lovely, they do look like they had been up to something in that last one. lol x
Thank you Terri! She recovered very fast. She even ate two spoon full of food that I hand fed her. Took Shayley 3 days to touch her food BUT Shayley was recovering from two surgeries. Still, the little Kizzie shocked me on how fast she bounced back! So happy! :p

Aw she's such a sweetie. Glad all went well. :)
Thanks you!!!

They are the most adorable girls. I love their faces :)

Spaying is so nerve racking. Glad it's all behind you now.
Yes, spaying is scary to think about but needs to be done! I'm glad it is over! Thank you so much, you're so sweet! :hello1:

glad it all went well :) love middle pic :)
Thanks hon lol That's my fave shot!

What sweethearts! So glad she did so well. You give me great encouragement since I will be taking BOTH of mine in on the same day....hate even thinking about it!
Aw Good luck with everything when you take your girlies in for spaying! I hope they have a very quick recovery!! They are so adorable! Thank you!!!

So happy Kizzie is "done" and recovered from her procedure... Your baby girls are so awesome to me.. I love seeing them, the pics are adorable!
Aww thank you! That was sweet of you to say!

So glad to hear she did well. Love your pups!
Aw thank you so much hon!

Petsmart treats! :d
LOL I wasn't sure where they got them from but Kizzie was eating the icing off before anything! LOL

awwww Kerri!!! i just love your girls!!! glad kizzie is ok!
Aw thank you hon!!! SO much!!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Shayley and Kizzie, I will be your lawyer. Please remain silent and plead not guilty!

Glad she did so well. I'm right behind you with Gracie, and I'm sure I'll have a major meltdown over it. She just finished her first season, so I'm waiting to determine whether we want to breed her once first.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you Finn!

lol Kim they look innocent but we know the truth!!!! Aw I wish the best with Gracie whatever you decide to do! Thank you!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So happy she is okay and already on her way to recovery! Glad they got some yummy treats!! :)
Thanks Rachel! I'm just happy it's over now! She's back to her old self faster than I would have thought and seems like she didn't even have the surgery....it was great! I'm happy we got it over with!! YAY! :hello1:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts