Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else got one, two or more??? Mine both have a knicker fetish to the point I just caught them playing tug o war with a pair!!! Out of all the toys they have they choose my knickers and not even a boring pair!!

Lotus is disgusting she goes one step further but it's too early for me to tell you how wrong my baby is

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Honey does not do that, BUT I know alot of my friends and family's dogs that do and they are not chi's. And yes they also eat and chew them!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL Sarah, dirty wee birds!!
Especially Lotus! hahaha!!!

Mine dont touch knickers, it's socks they want,well Dillon and Darla too sometimes.
Mainly Dillon, he is always going into the laundry and stealing J's socks.
I do find it funny when i see him trotting along quite happily with them in his mouth.
Then when he sees i have spotted him, he runs full speed till i catch him. hahaha!!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
the worst Honey ever did, was the very 1st night I got her. Silly me let her run wild around the house, and I had some expensive pyjamas and 3 nice spaghetti strap tops laying on my bedroom floor, well she made a right mess of my pyjamas, and chewed every strap on my tops IN HALF!!! I was so up set but to me butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. She got away with it. And I had to learn to pick my mess up!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
LMAO!!!!! Oh my god Lotus you are too funny!!

Both my girls have a tiny history of knicker stealing...I caught Britney doing a similar thing as lotus to a pair of mine and I remember when Butter was a pup, we always put our dirty clothes in my parents' room and my mom had everything on the floor sorted...so Butter was in the room with me and gets one of my knickers and I tell her "Butter, come here!" and she RUNS off into the living room where my brother and mom are!! I just about died! thank god it was just them

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh yes.... Pippi will chew holes in them if she gets hold of them! Maisie will steal them, but then she'll steal anything to hide in her bed anyway!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha so mine are just perverts then lol they do discriminate always go for the nice ones!!! Maybe they want to wear them

·
Registered
774 Posts
omg. so funny. my daizy likes to take my socks (after i've worn them all day. yuk). she is quite content with it too.. why not take a clean one to play with?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
tulula is also a knicker offender, i have to check her bed every day, as my daughter and son seem not too know where the laundry basket is, they may need a sat nav lol. so she see's the oppertunity and takes it. harry has never done this.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Ewwww....Mine ALL do this if they find a pair. I literally could throw up when I catch them doing it, and then they want to give me kisses...brats.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
ROFL. My dogs don't bother them, but my cat Mercedes will pack them around the house like her 'babies'.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tulula is also a knicker offender, i have to check her bed every day, as my daughter and son seem not too know where the laundry basket is, they may need a sat nav lol. so she see's the oppertunity and takes it. harry has never done this.
Haha my daughter has the same problem!! How is tululah?? I haven't seen photos for ages!
Ewwww....Mine ALL do this if they find a pair. I literally could throw up when I catch them doing it, and then they want to give me kisses...brats.
Ewwwww they're disgusting hahaha

ROFL. My dogs don't bother them, but my cat Mercedes will pack them around the house like her 'babies'.
Awww silly kitty

1 - 20 of 31 Posts