Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
My parents have been teasing us about taking our babies home with them. They have looked at getting a chi for awhile, so we got them a long hair chi for Christmas. She is 6mths, 3.4lbs, potty trained, knows basic commands, PERFECT fit for my parents 馃槏馃槏 if I ever convince my husband to get a 5th chi (lol) our next chi will be a long hair Chihuahua

Kona in her Xmas outfit

Premium Member
She's just gorgeous, they must be thrilled. 鈽 This forum does tend to make you want a longhair as there are so many beautiful ones.

Registered
Welcome Kona! She is beautiful. That was so sweet of you to get her for your parents. I would have been tempted to keep her for myself, they are so hard to part with. It's nice that you will be a big part of her life and get to enjoy her too.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #9
I really wanted to keep her. If my husband agreed she would be our 5th chi, but honestly my two baby chis are a handful plus it was a good decision to give her to my parents. They feel in love with her the moment she arrived. They are so happy, watching them smiling with Kona brings joy to my heart.
She is going to be extremely spoiled. Kona flew in from another island and poor things was terrified. The first day they carried her everywhere, reassuring her that she would be ok. I was shocked they are letting her sleep with them too. Their past dogs always slept on the floor in their own bed. We slowly introduced her to my chis to Kona and now she is running around with my babies. She is definitely going to be the leader of the younger chi. T
Thanks for all your comments.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts