Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the puppers:-D

Bleu -she's just so pretty and also looks like Turbo , Her coat just gets beter with age :rolleyes:

Korbin- h'e s loseing the puppy coat:(

WAZZZZZZZ UPPP! lol

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Kioana, Bleu looks exactly like Lily but with long hair. Their little faces are so similiar. Your babies are simply delicious!!!

Ms Madison, they lose their puppy coats after 4 to 6 months if they have long hair and it can take up to two years to come in perfectly. Many come back in much sooner. We call it the "puppy uglies"!!! LOL. Kinda the awkward teenage stage.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm they sure do look alike!

Korbin is really in the uglies! i think his face looks funny now, lol
Jasper and Justice to me didn't have an ugly stage. They just looked like short haired pups. Then their coat just grew in

thanks for all the comments :)

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I refuse to believe that Korbin could be in the midst of uglies!

I am his number one fan and still look back at his fluffy butt photo - you must post it again for the anyone who hasn't seen it.

He is seriously gorgeous - as is Bleu!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol i'll have to go threw his photobucket page and find it .

Like i've always said males are soo much better than females , lol Korbin so a love bug, i could love him to bits. Bleu always letting us know how she feels , lol i have no issues with her barking!

She lvoes to give kisses , her nose is always stuck to our lips , best set of pups we have had by far.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I refuse to believe that Korbin could be in the midst of uglies!

I am his number one fan and still look back at his fluffy butt photo - you must post it again for the anyone who hasn't seen it.

He is seriously gorgeous - as is Bleu!
Is this the one?

SPEAKING OUT FURRY BUTTS!:coolwink:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
They are both very sweet looking. Yeah, Bleu's coat is very nice. She will have a beautiful coat when it fully comes in.
The Wazzzzz Uppp pic of Korbin cracked me up. He is a doll!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Thanks Kiona for posting Fluffy Butt again - I won't have to go too far back on the threads to find it for my "fix" again - LOL

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL your welcome

i kinda love the teenage stage becuase they do the most STRANGEST stuff try'n to get into trouble or to push your buttons.

It's been a minute snice we raised two pups at the same time so we are in for the battle. lol Korbin seems to know he's mine and Bleu knows he my sisters which is so funny!

He always looks for me to cuddle with while bleu runs off to find my sisters when let out for morning potty. OH THE JOYS OF PUPPIES! LOL

Bleu's coat hasn't lost any it had gotten thicker as she gets older stange!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh P.S. Aquaris,

They was play'n tug of war last night and we got some nice korbin butt shots lol i'll post later

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Haa haa - Thanks Kiona - I will definately get a name for being a bit "weirdo" requesting such shots!

But please everyone in my defence - look at that first photo of Korbin - I'm not weird really - I promise!!

Looking forward to them already !LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts