1 - 14 of 14 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
She is beautiful, and looks really good. What a doll.
Is her tail cropped? It looks that way in some pics, but not sure.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is beautiful, and looks really good. What a doll.
Is her tail cropped? It looks that way in some pics, but not sure.
I think she's a very pretty little girl. She only has a little nub of a tail. We don't know what happened to it. Maybe her mama chewed it off with her umbilical cord when she was born, maybe she was just born that way, or maybe she had some kind of accident. We'll never know. Her chest was narrow and you could see her little hip bones when I got her a little over a year ago at 9 months old. Now she has a nice deep chest and round little rump. I love her coloring and her big brown eyes could melt an iceberg. She's relaxed enough to get into mischief now and then, chewing up paper if she can get it, stealing chewies from my two Bichons, howling at the door if the other dogs and I go into another room and don't take her. Haven't got a handle on paper training yet, but I'm still trying. She doesn't give any warning that she's going to potty, so it's almost impossible to catch her, even if I'm watching her. She sleeps on top of her "cave" fleece bed and has a sweet personality. She's my little sweetheart.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
She seems like she had a hard life. but I'm happy she found you. :)
She is beautiful girl and I love her coloring.

·
Registered
621 Posts
she looks great:) and looks proud haha

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She is such a pretty little thing.. her coloring is so unqiue too, i really like it

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kozanna looked so sad and frightened when I first saw her. Those big brown eyes just ripped my heart out! She looks much different now. She's alert and interested rather than afraid. There's a possibility that she suffered some kind of injury that caused her to lose her tail and maybe not have complete control of her poop. She drops little pieces of poop along now and then and doesn't stop to poop. She just poops as she's walking. The vet has checked her over and there isn't any apparent injury. I hope it's just anxiety that causes her to do that and it will pass with enough time. Makes it impossible to let her loose without a diaper on to protect my carpet. She does play in the kitchen on the tile a lot without a diaper. If it persists, I may have the vet check her out further, maybe do some x-rays. It is much less frequent, so I hope it's just anxiety rather than an injury. My Bichons are paper trained and I keep hoping the light will go on with Kozanna and she will realize that the paper is the place to go potty.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awww she looks so sweet, i can see how she stole your heart

1 - 14 of 14 Posts