Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have several made up never used "Kozy Snuggle Bags" for sale, Please PM me if you are interested. The shipping is $5.00 Each so $30.00 total, except the imperfect panda bear one.

Slightly Imperfect Snuggle Bag (19x25" (instead of my normal 20x28"), double layered thick fleece, inside is almost a faux fur, and oh so soft!

The rest of these are each 20x28" minimum size:
Red Bandana Black Lining:

Pink with black bones, black lining:

Black w/red dogs, red lining:

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Blue Flowers w/baby blue lining:

I also have some fabric that I haven't made into bags yet but am going to in the next day or so:
$25.00 each:
Red w/black bones & black lining:

Blue Black/White Bones w/black lining

I also take custom orders for the same price, and can do most NFL/NCAA sports teams (the sports bags are $5.00 extra as the fleece costs more). Most teams have 2 or 3 patterns you can choose from.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have had a few people ask about international shipping, and dumb me just quoted you for the priority rate $43, but Just did some checking, I can ship internationally for about $17.00 for First Class International pricing, if you want priority (6-10 days) it is $43.45 but I can ship the First Class Package Price for about $17.00 so if anyone wants one who is out of the USA. It may vary by country that is for Great Britain/UK shipping.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Just adding a couple new ones:
Each Bag is: $25.00 + $5.00 shipping ($13.45 shipping to UK & other countries)
***The blue with black paws/white bones is sold, but I can pick up some more material

Pink Daisies

Lime Green/Brown Plaid

& some more patterns I have ready to sew:

Sports Stripes

Blue/Brown Plaid

Camoflauge

Green Monkeys

Pink Blue Plaid

Pink Camoflauge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts