Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**DISCLAIMER - EXCUSE MY CRAPPY CELL PICS. TRIED TO GRAB MY CAM & INTERUPTED THE FOLLOWING...LOL**

My pups typically snuggle & play together very well. They clean each others ears/eyes/etc. Matilda has always had sort of a "diva" attitude though when it comes to the other girls. If she's in my lap & one of the other girls come to cuddle she'll try to leave. I always make her stay & she'll settle in just fine. I blame hubby for favoring her which he does. (and I've tried hard yet unsuccessfully to stop it) She's "his girl". :roll:

Anyway, when we brought Maya home Matilda strangely began to think Maribelle wasn't so bad after all! She started to lay with her & play with her a bit. (basically any play **which is a lot** involves all the boys & A girl) But Maya--the NEW girl--forget it! Matilda is too good for that!

The last couple weeks however, hubby & I have been noticing something a little peculiar... Matilda is now playing a bit more with BOTH girls, cuddling with & even....

Grooming Maya!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That's sooooooooooooooo sweet! That must have been so awesome to see that happening. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's sooooooooooooooo sweet! That must have been so awesome to see that happening. :)
Yes, it's happened several times now & every time it makes me smile! :D I also wonder what the heck is going through Matilda's head--"ottay, yets git dis obber wis aweady!" ??? LOL

Very sweet! Awesome she's interacting with them more.
Thanks--makes me SO happy! They really get along great. Matilda has never snapped at them or anything. The worse she does is show her teeth & give a little grunt if they come near but it doesn't stop them & they just plop down on top of her. LOL But to see her giving the love back is wonderful. ;)

awwww look at them!!! hahaha love the emoticon u chose the blue guy LOL!

Thanks Pidge! Yeah...I thought that blue guy was perfect. haha

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww! That is very sweet, and you were able to catch it on camera! Isn't it funny how our husbands have a favorite? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts