Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the Purple one. I have the Pink & White Hearts one in the wash room. I'll post pics of it later this evening when I get it washed, K. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so cute!
LOL they kind of remind me of a Kangaroo pouch!!
Yeah, it is kinda like that. :lol: It's so nice and cozy. They can just burrow down in there and hide out.

OMG..I love it!!! I bought a Simplicity pattern for one of those.... gonna try making Chico one...
I bet Chico will love it! If he is a burrower, it will be a hit! I would have more than 2, but they are quite pricey.

·
Registered
483 Posts
awww iv egot roxi one of them she loves it! she hides in it lol, atleast it keeps her warm in the winter :) where did you get yours? your chi looks so cute in it :)
This is the Purple one. I have the Pink & White Hearts one in the wash room. I'll post pics of it later this evening when I get it washed, K. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww iv egot roxi one of them she loves it! she hides in it lol, atleast it keeps her warm in the winter :) where did you get yours? your chi looks so cute in it :)
Thanks! :) Yep, they def. keep them warm. The one posted was a gift to Lexie from Lori. Ivy's Mom. I bought the Pink & White Hearts one somewhere around the net. You can do a search for Tiger Dreamz 3 in 1 Trundle bed.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kristi, I think yours has the top rolled back like this?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Is it hard to get them to get in there? I feel like my girls would just lay on top instead of snuggling in it.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, not at all. They go straight in there without any assistance. They root in with their nose. If you roll the top back like that, it is opened already. If they aren't burrowers, I wouldn't waste the money. Mine stay inside covers all day long (and night). It really just depends on your Chi's personality. Mine love anything they get inside of, snuggle sacks, hooded beds, under blankets, etc. :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
We LOVE Tiger Dreamz, we have some of their 'matts' for our bigger dog and some for Zoey that she likes. We got them way back when they only had a few patterns, now they have tons of cute ones. Zoey had a pink trundle bed but Shellie got ahold of it and destroyed the living heck out of it, boy did that make me mad! They are SOOOOOOOOO soft, just make sure to follow the care instructions to a "T" otherwise it changes the texture of the material (we learned that the hard way).

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yup yup, they look sooo similar. I want that purpleish one too!
One of every color would be great. :D

We LOVE Tiger Dreamz, we have some of their 'matts' for our bigger dog and some for Zoey that she likes. We got them way back when they only had a few patterns, now they have tons of cute ones. Zoey had a pink trundle bed but Shellie got ahold of it and destroyed the living heck out of it, boy did that make me mad! They are SOOOOOOOOO soft, just make sure to follow the care instructions to a "T" otherwise it changes the texture of the material (we learned that the hard way).
I never bought any of the matts, but they did get my order messed up when I bought the 3 in 1, and sent me one of the small matts. Since mine like to burrow, I sent it back and got the snuggle sack. It was very nice though. Same material, just flat, no opening. The trundles are awesome! The pups love them! I bet that did make you mad! They aren't cheap. :lol: Yep, you really have to be very careful to follow the care instructions, otherwise it ruins them.

I'll post Pink & White hearts as soon as it's dry.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's an awesome deal! How much is shipping?

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okie Dokie. Thank you Heather. :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
The lavender one I just ordered for Oakley was $56 w/ shipping, it comes w/ a little bone pillow too. What I like most though is the dimensions are slightly smaller than the ones for the Tiger Dreamz, although I may get a Tiger Dreamz one for Laurel as she'd appreciate the bigger one lol. The ones I've gotten are 20 x 20,...idk haha I may have to order one just for comparison. I really like them. I am not a huge fan of most regular dog beds.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
K Guys, I have a deal for anyone who wants a 3 in one 'trundle' bed. I can get them at a wholesale cost as I have been planning on adding them to my online store Setareh Creations for a while now, just haven't done it yet, and after being 'reminded' about them, I decided to go for it. I will sell for just a little above the wholesale price to anyone on this site. I have to order 4 of them for my initial order (after that I can order individually). I will sell them for $40.00 + shipping (to help cover my costs of having them shipped to me). PM Me if you are interested.....I am going to order another one for Zoey. So would just need 3 more orders....I believe I can ship for the $10.00 flat rate as well, I think they will fit into that box. Suggested retail is $58.00 for these beds :mad:

Trundle style, When folded up in "Cup Format" measures 15 inches in diameter. When in sleeping bag format the trundle measures 24 inches long. Laid flat, fully extended, the trundle measures 24 inches by 44 inches.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts