Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like to see the bed we got for Krystal. Tiani is todays "catwalk" model!

"Hey Pebbles, there's not enough room for two supermodels in this house!"

"All this modelling has made me really sleepy. Time to put the camera away."

"Quick Mum. Take a picture of me looking real cute." (Pebbles)

That's my girls!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwww I love the bed, we have one similar that Smiffy lives in...lol he loves it.

I think they look gorgeous modeling the house bed. XXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
255 Posts
Awww that is so cute! I just love the little house bed - what a good find. Krystal will love it in there (if she gets a look in!). Tiani & Pebbles are SO gorge! :D

·
Banned
393 Posts
OMG that is sooooo cute! i need another cube type bed for mine they LOVE it! the pics are adorable of course hehe and i can NOT wait to see krystal :D only 3 more days right?!?!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!!! I think the bed will seem huge to Krystal but, hopefully, Tiani will sleep in it with her at night. Pebbles likes to sleep alone, so she can stay in her igloo! If Tiani doesn't sleep in there with her, I'll have to put lots of blankets and stuff in there, so that Krystal feels all cosy.:D

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I loove that house!! I want to get one for my puppies!!
Your girls are soo adorable :love5:

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oh my gosh, I love that bed! :love10: And it looks like you wont have any trouble getting Tiani to sleep in there when Krystal arrives! lol :lol:

x

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone:D I was really pleased with the bed. It was only £12 at North Weald Market in Essex. The girls seem to love it, so hopefully Krystal will feel right at home in it!:D :D :D Fran.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts