Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha ha!! I would love to find one thats a bit more fashion than the usual but not outrageously priced!
Yeah I agree. I won at $80, which these go online new for about $110. So I'm saving not a lot (after I pay for shipping). But the style of this one I couldn't resist and the ebay seller said she got it at a Kwigy Bo showroom in NY and its possible it was a limited edition.

Plus, I'm a sucker for anything pink. ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yeah I agree. I won at $80, which these go online new for about $110. So I'm saving not a lot (after I pay for shipping). But the style of this one I couldn't resist and the ebay seller said she got it at a Kwigy Bo showroom in NY and its possible it was a limited edition.

Plus, I'm a sucker for anything pink. ;)
Ha ha ha !! ME TOO!! I have to calm it down though as BF will need to take them out with the carrier at some time LOL!!

:D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I love it! We have a different Kwigy Bo carrier and it's great! No one has ever thought it was a carrier. I've even gotten comments on what a cute purse it is.
Yay! Thats what I wanted, something that could be easily concealed as a purse, just in case I have to sneak my pups in somewhere. ;)

i have a gold alex luxe kwigy bo carrier. i love it! the quality is great. yours looks really nice :)
Thank you! Does it fit your pups good?

That is so cute! I have the Kwigy Bo Alexa in black and I like it a lot! They are very quality bags. I paid $125 but I wouldn't mind buying another ;) I have 3 small dogs now haha
Hahah! I think I might have an addiction now to dog carriers since finding this brand. Do they hold up to the pups? I mean, spending that much on a carrier, I'd hope they last a long while.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.