Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this toy online and I was interested in getting a puzzle toy for Sky. Does this Tough Turtle one look like a good toy for her?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that one is SO cute! I like both of them. Now I'm going to have a difficult time deciding!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody has the squirrel one. He loves it!! He takes the squirrels out of the trunk and then tries to put them back in. Most of the time he tears all the squirrels out so he can put his ball in and roll it around. ha ha.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww, thanks Brodysmom for posting the pictures. Brody is very handsome. I love his coat. I love the toy as well. XD I can only hope that Sky shows as much interest in her Kyjen toy as Brody does in his.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I think you should try it! Brody gives it two paws up. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
We have the squirrel one too and my 3 absolutely love it!
Sometimes I hide treats in between the squirrels to which makes it a bit more fun for them too :)
Though I must admit 2 of the squirrels have seen better days! They are almost chewed to oblivion! LOL

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Draco has the squirrel also..he loves it...I stuff lots of other little toys in it and he has a great time getting them out.

·
Registered
801 Posts
The toy looks fun!

Tracy - I LOVE the pics of Brody, he is so so cute!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Brody looks stunning too. I already ordered the toy. I HAD to go with the turtle one as turtles are my second favorite animal besides dogs of course lol. I am hoping I can turn my Sky girl into a genius lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts