Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this was so cute I had to take a few pictures. For some reason she always likes to sit on my shoulder while at home lounging or for a nap but I never thought she'd do it while I was driving hahaha :p

:love5:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Bailey tries to do this when im driving so i have to strap him in the other seat! But yeah it is dangerous and an possibly an offence if a police officer classes it as dangerous or carless driving...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I was shocked... !!!! why...cos she is so beautiful, I do hope when I find a little girl like her, she is just as pretty.

In response to those mentioning the word dangerous... I once read about dogs being killed or badly injured in cars and at the time I was letting Jake sit on the passenger seat not strapped in but now he always goes in his carrier which the seat belt attaches to.. I couldn't bear Jake to get hurt.

·
Registered
195 Posts
But yeah it is dangerous and an possibly an offence if a police officer classes it as dangerous or carless driving...
I know 100% that in the UK your dog has to be secured (unless in the boot), If your dog is on a seat it must be secured somehow. If not you will get 3 points and a £60 fine.

If you get caught with your dog on your lap you will be prosecuted for driving without undue care & attention.

I'm not going into the rights and wrongs of it, just be aware.

On the plus side, nice picture :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for your sweet compliments to Kylie :)
I assure you that Kylie is safe in the car! She hopped on my shoulder when I was already on the street of my house and before jumping up, my grandma sitting in the passenger seat was holding her. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts