Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or would that be L & C's Sissy's spoiling them? :lol: 4 of my sweet babies. :love7:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Those are great pics!! You can tell they all love each other. The chi's are beautiful and so are the girls! wow!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG - that picture of Lexie and your daughter is just too sweet ;)
Thank you Tricia! :) Lexie loves giving her sissy kisses, and sometime they last forever. :lol:

Those are great pics!! You can tell they all love each other. The chi's are beautiful and so are the girls! wow!

Brodysmom
Thank you Tracy! :) The girls are crazy about the Chi babies. I laugh when they are away from home and call to ask what the babies are doing, but don't care what Mom is doing. :lol:

I'll have to post some pics of my girls when they don't look half asleep. They are in a major lounging mode in these pics. :lol: Watching Hanna Montana. Yay for me. :lol:

Some say spoiled..I say loved :)

Those are cute pics! :)
I agree Kristin, thank you. :)

Cute fur and non fur babies.
Great pics.
Thanks ladies. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, great pics!!! The way Chancey is in the blankie is exactly how Chloe and Lily sleep on us. How precious is that? You know how I feel about your beautiful girls and pups T. They are all just amazing!!! We just love Hannah Montana over here too. Looks like you are really getting the hang of that new camera. Your pics are perfect!!!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, great pics!!! The way Chancey is in the blankie is exactly how Chloe and Lily sleep on us. How precious is that? You know how I feel about your beautiful girls and pups T. They are all just amazing!!! We just love Hannah Montana over here too. Looks like you are really getting the hang of that new camera. Your pics are perfect!!!
Thank you Robin! :) If J could keep Chancey in that blankie sleeping right next to her constantly, she would. He is her favorite, and she swears when she moves out she's taking him with her. I said, oh no you aren't!!! :lol: How cute that Chloe and Lily sleep with you all like that too. They are just so precious, aren't they. :love7:

I can do without HM, but the girls love her. :lol:

I'm still working on all the setting on the camera, but I'll get the hang of all the gadgets soon enough, thank you for the compliments. :D

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
awww...I love those pics....:)....!!..Teresa you're very good with the camera already!!...:)..

I don't see HM...what are you guys talking about?...LOL..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awww...I love those pics....:)....!!..Teresa you're very good with the camera already!!...:)..

I don't see HM...what are you guys talking about?...LOL..
Thank you Moni! :) Once the kids go back to school I'll have more time to take lots of pics like I used too. Practice makes perfect they say. :lol:

Hanna Montana (HM) (Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter) is one of those young bee bop girly singers. She's a cute girl, and has an amazing voice. She has a 30 minute show that my kids watch constantly. After seeing every episode 15 times you get sick of it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts