Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a link to a slide show of several pics I took this morning
There is a funny sequence of Stella jumping out of the grass and freaking Mateo out :)
Dog Park - Labor Day

And here's a few of the pics -

Joie gets more stinkin' cute by the day !

As close as I could get to Mateo holding still all day

Stella by flowers

Joy

Our new friend Mo - he was SO cute. His owner said he had been confined in a cage for 8 months of his life, and was left lying in his own pooh a lot of the time. When she rescued him, he was afraid of all people and dogs, but having spent the last summer at the dog park he'd learned to trust again, and he played with Stella and Mateo , and came up to me and let me pet him. He was so awesome, I fell in love with him instantly.

The same lady just 'inherited' Beans - the owner just couldn't be bothered with her anymore and pretty much handed it to her :foxes15:. Good thing for Beans though !

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Great pictures, looks like they had fun, so sad about that little dog, but looks like it's in a good home now, thank goodness. Why do some people get dogs?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Beautiful photos, Alan. I just love your pack. That first pic of Joie is so darn cute! :D I also loved the photos of your new friends, Mo and Beans. What a loving face on Mo even after all the horrible stuff she went through. Dogs are such amazing creatures. So glad they have a loving new Mom. It makes my day hearing stories like that, thanks for sharing it. :)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Wonderful pics Alan. Looks like you and the gang had a nice day. :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics of the gang, Alan.. They are all so awesome! The new doggie friends are adorable... and have obviously found a great home.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Great photos!! Wish we had a dog park around here. It always seems like your pups have so much fun! :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
ahhh sooo cute love the pics....im glad that lady took them in and gave them a good home

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks, and yes they had the greatest time there - two days in a row
I love meeting new dogs and hearing the owners stories.
So many of them talk of how it's helped their dogs to become social, with
both dogs and people. You could have knocked me over with a feather that
day Joie stood and let a toddler walk up and pat his head !

I think Stella could spend the day, to be honest. I might have to take a book and just let her run.

Joie says it all :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts