Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it's in the 90s here today so I thought it would be fun to take Lacey out back and let her play with the hose. And as can be seen below she had a total blast.

Oh and so everyone knows, I was not holding her on a leash spraying her. I had her hooked to a long cable run so that she could stay away/get away if need be. But these pictures are of her attacking the water as I sprayed it into the yard.....As you can see it's really dead due to our insanely high temps lately.

"I will getz you water!"

"Omnomnom"

Her water bitey face cracks me up.

"I wantz it!"

"Its mine!!!"

So cute

"No! Don't turn it off!"

Back inside = not as much fun

Find the worn out Chihuahua

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
My dogs act like water is acid rain, too.

Lilly would rather hold it for 18 hours than go out in the rain. When we bathe her, she looks like we are killing her. Whenever we have the sprinklers on, she stays far away on the driveway.

Rocky has never really been outside in the rain or when we have the water on. He is pad trained so he doesn't go outside when it is wet. He doesn't like bath time AT ALL.

Toby doesn't mind water, but he tolerates it just to humor me. He looks like, "Mom, since you really have this urge to make me get wet, I'll do it. But don't make a habit out of this." He tolerates bath time, barely.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Awesome shots! Looks like a fun time. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.