1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awww I love her. :love5:

·
Registered
266 Posts
If Lacy was outdoors here, she'd be walking over snow and possibly "disappearing" when/if she fell into it.

·
Registered
327 Posts
I love how she is prancing in front of the door where the other dogs can see. She seems to have a cute attitude, I just love all your pics and videos of her :)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
She is just adorable...I really liked the movie clip you posted earlier or her popping all over. She is so tiny, do you think she will stay smallish.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Thank you!! No she is a black and tan. We are dealing with some skin issues right now so she has lost some fur :(
my gosh she is to cute :) , after seeing her videos im shocked you got such good pics of her lol she is full of beans haha

Keona had the same problem with her fur but not as bad , the vet did a few tests and came up with nothing , it did go away on its own though :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She is just adorable...I really liked the movie clip you posted earlier or her popping all over. She is so tiny, do you think she will stay smallish.
Thanks :) I hope she grows quite a bit! She is 16 weeks and 20 oz so she is still charting to be a 2 lb adult. She is very fragile and alot of work...but so worth it.

my gosh she is to cute :) , after seeing her videos im shocked you got such good pics of her lol she is full of beans haha

Keona had the same problem with her fur but not as bad , the vet did a few tests and came up with nothing , it did go away on its own though :)
Hopefully with the Raw diet and Nupro her fur will grow back soon :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts