Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lacey was soooooo excited to put this hoodie on. I'd taken the Carebear shirt Elaina sent off finally this morning (darn dog insisted on LIVING in it!). When she saw this hoodie, she did her "happy-chihuahua-dance" and bounced around in circles. She stuck her head right in it and even put her legs through the sleeves on her own. :D

She was so happy that she couldn't stay still long enough for me to get any decent photos. These are the best I could do. :rolleyes:

The rainy carebear is perfect for this awfully drizzly weather we have today, too!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohhhhhhh, she looks adorable in it !!!!! thank you for posting pics :)
You're welcome! I've never been able to find clothing that fits her as well as these carebear ones do! She's incapable of accidentally stripping out of them. Usually when she's napping, she manages to get her legs stuck inside her shirts and then she just walks right out of 'em when she wakes up. The shirt and hoodie stay on, though! I can't thank you enough ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Yay!!! i'm always really happy when people like the stuff they bought from me :)

** and for any one else looking.... i still have 2 carebear hoodies left iin size S but they have been taken in to fit like a XS but alittle longer. i have green and i have red.
9.00 plus shipping. so will fit a dog around 3 pounds to 3.5 pounds depending on measurements. let me know... these are the last ones and you can not find them anywhere . they stopped making them :(

·
Registered
786 Posts
We have "drizzly" weather today as well & Ote is wearing her matching hoodie! I totally agree with your statement that the hoodie is a great fit. So is Ote's!!!! I have never found anything that fit her better. LOL. Lacey looks SO cute!!!!!!!!! Especially with the hood up, haha!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh yay Lacey pics!!! :p I just love your little munchkin, she's so cute!
Hoodie fits very well, and the color suits her. Elaine is the bomb! :thumbright:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sooooo tempted to get it both in green and red, now from you. Hahaha
She's snoozin' in this blue one and the hood's half on/half off. I'm trying not to giggle at her!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I'm sooooo tempted to get it both in green and red, now from you. Hahaha
She's snoozin' in this blue one and the hood's half on/half off. I'm trying not to giggle at her!
lol, just let me know if you want them , i can hold them for you :) .
i also thought of one more cute thing i have.. only one left too. its a little lily hello kitty bunny hoodie. one in pink and one in baby blue in XS. its not the same material as the carebear ones. no spandex .its like a lightweight t shirt material. somewhere on here there is a pic of Latte modeling the baby blue one in xS

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Can you hold the red hoodie for me and the pink HK hoodie, please? I'm curious what shade of green the green one is. Some shades look good on her and others make her look like a boy. :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Can you hold the red hoodie for me and the pink HK hoodie, please? I'm curious what shade of green the green one is. Some shades look good on her and others make her look like a boy. :)
yes. i will hold both :D. the green one, there is a pic of Latte in , i think under the pic section. it says something like happy st patricks day from my lil green carebear. its lucky bear. it has a four leaf clover in the middle of the carebear and on the front where the cloud and rainbow are on the others :D

http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/67239-happy-st-patricks-day-my-lil-green-carebear.html

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww that hoodie's cute, too! I think I better stick with just the red one and the HK, though. :) Just stick 'em on my tab and I'll paypal you for them next week when I get paid, okay? hehe

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ok! no rush at all. , oh, just to let you know cause the red is a size small taken in .. besides being allittle longer, the hood fits alittle roomier. but the girth part should be about the same as the xs

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok! no rush at all. , oh, just to let you know cause the red is a size small taken in .. besides being allittle longer, the hood fits alittle roomier. but the girth part should be about the same as the xs
That's fine. No problem! ;)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aw i love grumpy bear! but good luck bear is my fave (the green care bear) i still watch those cartoons and im almost 25 LOL
That is so cute!!! yes , the blue one is called grumpy bear. what is the pink one with the rainbow called , and the red one

** if anyone wants to buy a size XS , i am getting 3 more in , in xs red, blue and green. LMK.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That is so cute!!! yes , the blue one is called grumpy bear. what is the pink one with the rainbow called , and the red one

** if anyone wants to buy a size XS , i am getting 3 more in , in xs red, blue and green. LMK.
That reminds me. I got paid today. I can get that red one, now :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
how much for the pink one and how much is shipping usually. I would be of course interested in the pink one but I wouldn't be able to get it till after the 15 of this month.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts