Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up some very tiny tennis balls yesterday. I thought it would be a challenge playing fetch with her as the others love to play. She's good holding her own. She thinks she is bigger than she really is :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Soo cute! She definitely held her own! I could watch her all day, haha. She has such an adorable personality, so spirited and always having so much fun. Love your other pups too. They are so good with Lacey too. :)

·
Registered
384 Posts
lmbo! awwwh! shes so cute and tough! lol! thats just adorable :) shes playinq with the big pups now.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Soo cute! She definitely held her own! I could watch her all day, haha. She has such an adorable personality, so spirited and always having so much fun. Love your other pups too. They are so good with Lacey too. :)
Thanks !!!! She is so fun to watch.....I wish I could do it all day :)

Ha so cute x

Awwwwhhhhhhh...its SO big compared to her! Haha I need a bell for Leah...she is a foot weaver :(
Kristi....the bell really helps!! Keeps us all alert:D

Awwwww! She is sooo tiny. I can't get over it!! I love watching her! :)
Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
How cute!! Mine cannot get the hang of giving it back to me after they have brought it back! Perhaps it is a sharing issue...haha!

The balls we got are Kong brand and they are about the same size, 1.5". The felt/fuzz on the ball helps them be able to grab and carry it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh so cute! Brody would love to join in that's for sure! I love how her little tail never stops wagging. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I cannot get over how cute she is! She's got such spunk. :p My little Honey loves to play fetch too. I actually just found some even tinier tennis balls for her. They're pretty awesome. She's a fan!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts