Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lacey and I went for her very first walk in "the big world" today. There's a little park a couple minutes from my apartment, and we decided to explore. Silly me forgot to take any pictures (I was too dang proud of Lacey for walking on a leash without taking off!), so that's NOT what you'll find in this thread. :laughing4:

Anywho, the real purpose is to show everyone what Lacey believes is fun. No, walks are not fun. Toys are not fun. Treats are not fun. Ferrets leaping abound are not fun.
The following is a direct quote translation from chihuahua to human.
{You have been warned.}
This is NOT really fun. Mum made me wear a winter coat that she didn't let ME pick out in the store:

Sleeping in the car is fun:

Begging for belly rubs is fun:

Rejecting Mum's efforts to act like a dog with me is fun:

Making Mum play with toys by herself is fun:

Sitting and staring at the wall for a half hour is fun:

Rejecting every toy in the house is fun:

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is adorable!! The one of her rejecting all of the toys is too cute. She has a beautiful face.
She's such a pest! I piled up all her toys and the ferret toys (which are mostly dog and cat toys) hoping she'd find something she liked. She walked over, sniffed the flamingo toy her breeder had given me, sat down, and just stared at me as if to say, "Got anything better than all this crap?"

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
She's such a pest! I piled up all her toys and the ferret toys (which are mostly dog and cat toys) hoping she'd find something she liked. She walked over, sniffed the flamingo toy her breeder had given me, sat down, and just stared at me as if to say, "Got anything better than all this crap?"
Hahaha!! :laughing3: i know that look!!!

·
Registered
786 Posts
She is GORGEOUS! LOL I can't believe she doesn't play with any of those toys! She has such a huge selection. My Ote has the same fur hood jacket that your Lacey has on in the first picture. Love it!

·
Registered
688 Posts
shes so beautiful, she is meant to be a model for chi's hehe very photogenic. Love the one where shes giving u the "um are u serious? look" lol sOOO cute!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shes so beautiful, she is meant to be a model for chi's hehe very photogenic. Love the one where shes giving u the "um are u serious? look" lol sOOO cute!
Thanks! I think the trouble is that she knows she's pretty, so she tries to get away with things.
I'd love to let her be a chi-model, but I a)would have no clue where to start and b)she has A LOT of obedience issues right now that we need to fix.

·
Registered
363 Posts
She is beautiful and she knows it you can tell lol! Do you have any skinnies? There toys with no stuffing but they do have a squeaker. Blaze is not big on toys but I can get her to play with one of those.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is beautiful and she knows it you can tell lol! Do you have any skinnies? There toys with no stuffing but they do have a squeaker. Blaze is not big on toys but I can get her to play with one of those.
I have a couple mini skinnies for her. She liked to sniff them the first day they were here. Now, she doesn't even do THAT. :rolleyes: I think I just have to accept the fate that this dog will never play. Haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Brody says get some balls. (lol) He loves them. They are his favorite toy by far. ;)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
She is such a cutie pie! For someone who doesn't like toys she shure has quite a collection.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brody says get some balls. (lol) He loves them. They are his favorite toy by far. ;)
We all know how much Brody worships those. He's too funny carrying them everywhere!
Whenever I try different balls with Lacey she won't even look at them. Doesn't matter the size or material or sound. She just gives me the same "You've gotta be kiddin' me" face.

She is such a cutie pie! For someone who doesn't like toys she shure has quite a collection.
Most of those toys are her ferret brothers'. I found all of them under the futon yesterday. There's actually a lot more stil under there. I was just sick of the boys carrying them off and putting them back under there every time I dragged them out. I gave up trying to build the pile. :D
I'd say I've bought AT LEAST 12 toys for Lacey, and only kept them because the boys ended up stealing them and putting them under the futon. Many toys I've gotten for her I just returned to the store because she just gives me the rejection look every single time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts