Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were out at the farm and Cooper ran non-stop all afternoon. I guess he must have got tired and hot, because he decided to take a rest in the middle of the mud puddle :roll: Needless to say...it was bathtime when we got home!! He was so dirty! :roll: :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
LOL those photos resemble the pictures you see of animals in the Serengheti or wherever, wading in the little pools of water at the beginning of rainy season. (okay, okay... I watch too much Animal Planet.)

It looks like Canadian Cooper had a great day with his friends!! Texas Cooper says he would have gotten in the mud puddle too!! (must be a Cooper thing.)

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
That is so cute, our shephard used to do that when we went with us when we'd go horseback riding. If we passed a puddle or a creek or anything wet he'd throw himself in.

I tell ya, there is just something so charming about our two Cooper's. I love them both.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tinker said:
That is so cute, our shephard used to do that when we went with us when we'd go horseback riding. If we passed a puddle or a creek or anything wet he'd throw himself in.

I tell ya, there is just something so charming about our two Cooper's. I love them both.
aww, thanks! I think if the two Cooper's ever got together, there'd be some major adventures going on!! :wink:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Ok You knew you had us from the topic line :lol: :lol: :lol: I think Copper is a very smart boy Looks like a good way to cool off to me :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
What a silly boy. He knows how to cool off. Taco likes water better than my golden retreiver does and golden's are supposed to like water!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts