Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:shock: Those look really good, great quality! :wink: I'm going to have to pick some up for my boys. Yoda looks sooo cute! :wink:

·
Registered
210 Posts
awwwwwh

I wish our walmart had them but they dont boo hoo :(

Yoda looks so comfy in new jackets

My dewey loves his hoody I stole off a stuffed bear at a pary place and it fit perfect it says class of 2000 i think

They have these teddy bears at sears with like four outfits in a bag and they would fit a chi perfectly I think. Well they are like twenty something dollars but have different girls and boy outfits it was in the kids closes sections. I want to get one for the chis for christmas

·
Registered
897 Posts
:cry: Our walmart stinks too. They don't have nice things like that. I'm hoping the new one they are building will!

Yoda looks so adorable in his new jackets!!!

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
i was at wal mart last night! and i got the black hoodie with fur on the rim and i got jemini the pink fux with white trim and i'm thinking about it now about the white part i'm thinking about takeing it back. and getting the same jacket like moka but in a differant color! but there cute for $9.98! and i got them a rain coat for $6.68

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
my walmart sucks, they NEVER have doggy clothes...are those form reg wallymarts or the walmart supercenters?

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Jamoka's Jem said:
i was at wal mart last night! and i got the black hoodie with fur on the rim and i got jemini the pink fux with white trim and i'm thinking about it now about the white part i'm thinking about takeing it back. and getting the same jacket like moka but in a differant color! but there cute for $9.98! and i got them a rain coat for $6.68
________- Love the sound of the pink one can we see a picture before you take it back, its so unfair why cant we have these over here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I saw that on Friday when I was there! I was going to get Teddy one but the small looked too big and I couldn't find an xs in the ones that I liked. What size did you get????

I really want to go back. I love the ones with fur on the hood!

·
Registered
268 Posts
When you say it is XS, is that 8" or 6"? I see alot of XS stuff, but it usually is 8", much too big for Sophie. Sometimes the XS stuff is 6" though. Love that coat, though! Very cute

1 - 20 of 27 Posts