Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LaLa has gone from dark, to light, to dark again, very interesting, thought i'd show y'all!
on her birthday!
About 8-10 weeks old, still dark on her back
@ about 3-5mo's she lost almost ALL the dark on her back!
Look how light she got..
& now @ 8mo's it's completely come back in!!

I thought that was pretty cool! I never thought all the dark would grow back in!

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
That's very interesting. Yoshi's nose is doing something wierd like that too. It was black up until she was a couple months old, then it started to turn pink, and now it's turning black around the edges again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is so cool!

Chucky was also born almost 100 % black, but at roundabout two months he started turning brown. Both his mom and dad are brown. Tomorrow he will be exactly five months old, and it seems like the brown will only be partly on his neck and his tummy. He also has about five extremely white hair in his neck !!!:confused:

So, currently he is black, light brown, dark brown and white!!!

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has changed :D

Chloe's nose is almost completely black now... it started out all pink, then went speckled, and will be all black soon :(

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone :)

i figured she may lose a lot of her darkness when she lost her puppy coat, but i never thought she'd get dark all over on her back again! it was literally like one day i woke up and was like "oh wow your back is almost black again!"

Jessie- Chloe would look cute with any colored nose!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
wow what a change! oscars going through his changing too, he was very dark when i got him also now hes lightened up alot :D i love how unique her coloring is, she adorable :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts