Chihuahua People Forum banner

lamb lung treat

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  AC/DC Fan 
#1 ·
Would a training treat made from 100% lamb lung be a good, healthy treat?
Thank you!

#5 ·
Thanks, everyone!
After watching an episode of "It's Me or the Dog" today, I was trying to find a very tasty training treat to use with my kids. I'm sure the girls would like anything but not picky princess Bizkit.
I'm on the entirelypets.com website right now and have put a container of freeze dried beef liver treats in my cart too thinking they might be a good choice.
If whatever I buy isn't very small, I too will be breaking them into smaller pieces as well.
What do y'all think is a very flavorful and aromatic (training) treat? That's really what I'm in the market for--something even Bizkit can't resist!

#9 ·
Dexter doesnt like bil jac treats at all. He goes crazy over duck tender treats and nuthin else haha. Oh yea! One other thing. The freeze dried icecreams :eek: yumyum! Hehe picky pixky. In zykes treat he loves the fillets but not the soft treats...lol i swear i have the pickyest chi

#13 ·
There's also Pure Bites treats which are freeze dried chicken breast, cheese or liver. Or you could always just shred up some fresh chicken meat, too. I find sometimes the picky eaters prefer fresh, soft treats to crunchier ones.
Yeah, I always think soft for Bizkit b/c he doesn't exactly have a full complement of teeth and I've seen that the hard stuff has become more difficult to eat as he gets older.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.