Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably should ask Kari or Jen this...but I was wondering if we could have an area on here to post pics of landscapes or pics on that order other than just with the chi's? I thought since I live in Florida and am very close to the ocean, I could post some fantastic sunset and beach and ocean pictures here. Just a thought, but I thought maybe others might want to do the same with landscapes where they live, too!:cool:

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
ooh i love landscape pics! please post them :D

you can post any pictures you'd like in the general chat section :wink: or did you mean create a new forum for non-chi pictures?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh...okay. I didn't know you could post pics in the general chat:eek: I haven't took any yet on this new camera, but am planning on taking a bunch in the next week , or as soon as we can get time to get out to the beaches and all!:coolwink:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Let's pretend I live here, okay? ;)
These are pics from my vacation to Mexico last summer:

And these are from Hawaii:
The pool

My dad took this picture after a luau one night:

Above the clouds watching the sun rise on Easter morning:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Except for the rock formations in the ocean there, and the mountain(?), that looks like where I live here in Florida! :coolwink: :sunny: Those are great pictures, Katie! Oh...and I use to live in very boring Illinois, too!:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts