Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im tired of hearing that the only kind of chi is a 4 pounds (not that i dont love them :D) i wanna see all chis that are over 7 pounds post pics stories what ever about them austin is prob gonna be about 10 pounds full grown so im posting one of him :D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mo was a little over six pounds at his rabies vaccination (18wks), so I think he will definitely be a big boy. He thinks he is a GSD and eats like one too!! He isn't fat, but a solid little guy, but doesn't look big to me. Compared to my German Shep and Keeshond he looks like a mouse! :lol:

By the way, I love Austin, he is such a sweet lil guy.

Mo relaxing in the sun, keeping one eye on his sisters

Mo sleeping with his BIG sis Taz

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Sandy doesn't quite make it, she's 6 lbs 11 oz.

But those pics are adorable!

I think Austin is soooo cute!

And Mo looks like he knows where a guy can get nice and warm next to a big heating blanket LOL

Beautiful shepard too!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awwww you baby is adorable hes got spots like austin !! they got the same face and think nose i love it

·
Registered
854 Posts
My Ed is 10 lbs ( although he is a little chunky monkey!!) I have a 3 pounder too but the way I look at it its not the size its the breed! Chihuahuas rule!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Pismo said:
Mo was a little over six pounds at his rabies vaccination (18wks), so I think he will definitely be a big boy. He thinks he is a GSD and eats like one too!! He isn't fat, but a solid little guy, but doesn't look big to me. Compared to my German Shep and Keeshond he looks like a mouse! :lol:

By the way, I love Austin, he is such a sweet lil guy.

Mo relaxing in the sun, keeping one eye on his sisters

Mo sleeping with his BIG sis Taz
Awww..you have a cute baby!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sophie's right about 10 lbs. She's a rescue and the lady who we got her from was afraid that her size might make it difficult to find a home for her.
Lucky us !!! :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
My Dobbie is 10 pounds and I love every ounce!

My Dobbie is 10 pounds of Chi love. With his delicate little legs (hey, they're smaller than any dog I have ever had before!), I worry about all of his jumping and running.

I love my Dobbie.

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Great pictures everyone! What adorable chi's!

Cooper weighed 8.5 lbs at his last check up awhile ago, but I think he's got thicker since, I'd say he's at about 9-10lbs. He could be 50lbs and I'd still love him! :wink: :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts