Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I looked at the smaller pics I realized Snow's spots of white didn't show as much, so here are a couple of them enlarged.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I could tell, even from my blackberry screen that she has one of my favorite markings...the little "blaze" down her forehead! ;) Love it!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Such a little sugar girl...I bet you are just thrilled that you decided to keep them. I like the little white tip on her tail also.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Such a little sugar girl...I bet you are just thrilled that you decided to keep them. I like the little white tip on her tail also.
That little white tipped tail and the white blaze down her face are my favs too!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lovely girl :)
creme on white?
Yep, cream on white.. or white on cream, lol I could never be sure what she would eventually end up. lol But there is the wide white blaze on her face, three quarter sized white spots on her shoulders/back area, one on her hip, the white tip on her tail, and white front legs and feet. Funny looking little girl, but cute as a button! Deb

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I could tell, even from my blackberry screen that she has one of my favorite markings...the little "blaze" down her forehead! ;) Love it!!
Wow Heather, you have great vision..lol Yep she has a really wide white blaze and I love it!
Deb

1 - 15 of 15 Posts