Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyway, i was browsing craigslist.com for a while juts cuz i am bored. I looked in my state for chihuahua's none... but when i searched vegas... o.m.g there are soooo many chihauhua's up for sale/adoption. it's sad to see that people are breeding chihauhua's when there are soooo many chi's out there that need a home already.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I just checked and found two right off. This "buyers" market is making me envious right now as I'm in the Northeast and I take it we have less of them. Poor chis being over-bred in some areas.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Chihuahuas on craigslist is so common here, that most of them are put in the "barter" section.... Not to mention they only resemble what chihuahuas are supposed to look like. :(

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
WOW I didn't think Craigs List was suppose to list pets for sale, that is sad

·
Registered
166 Posts
WOW I didn't think Craigs List was suppose to list pets for sale, that is sad
The rule is no selling of animals, but, a small rehoming fee is ok. Sadly, people have started posting them with "rehoming fee" or "small rehoming fee", but then you later find out that they were selling them to make a profit. It's terrible. I got Wiz off of Craigslist. He was listed as a free to good home boy and not neutered, so you can imagine where he may have ended up. Doing rescue, I had to contact them and managed to get him. He's now a member of our family instead of a foster, but that's ok. ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts