Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I managed a whole afternoon off today so decided to celebrate the last day of Winter with 'Family Fun Day'. This means that I harnessed everyone up and dragged Hubby to Petbarn so I could wash the dogs, then we all went for an hour long bushwalk followed by stopping at a Cafe for a well earned Coffee. Life is good and best of all, it's Spring tomorrow.:toothy8:

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Are you in Australia? I only ask because of the "last day of winter" statement.

Love the pics. It looks like everyone was having a nice woods walk.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awww, these pics are so cute !!! I really love the first one of all 4 dogs :cool:. Happy Spring ! Our Summer will be ending soon and Fall starts in 3 weeks
Thanks, that's my favourite too. :) I need to take more shots of them together. Our seasons start at the beginning of the month, Spring tomorrow and then Summer on Dec 1. Enjoy the rest of your Summer!!

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you in Australia? I only ask because of the "last day of winter" statement.

Love the pics. It looks like everyone was having a nice woods walk.
Yes, in Sydney Australia. Thank you for your kind words about the photos. I they all had a good time.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Loving these pics of your crew. It looks like they are really enjoying getting out and spending so equality time. I love the tiny tan chi. What are their names?

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the lovely comments on the pics and my gang. Sorry I have been mostly absent recently. Work was crazy and I wanted to use CP as a reward for when I got things done but I didn't really get everything done. <sigh>

Thanks for posting the link to Chad's commercial Stella. He may have another one next week where he has to sit harnessed into a bicycle basket.

Meoshia, the tiny tan one is Chad, the tri-colour is Satine ( she's a mini foxi x, not a Chi), Nibbler is the black & white Chi and Martok is the big Koolie but he mostly gets called Tok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts