Super cute!

Reactions: Star's Mama

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, she's too much! :love1:

Super cute!
You shoud see her when my hubby comes home. She greets him then lays on the stairs and lays on her back real still and wait for her belly rub. I gotta video tape it someday! And when we try to cuddle when watching tv, she jumps in between us belly up even there's no room or lay in a ball between our necks.

Ohh look at that tummy! X

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
Lol! I'm going to try smuggling Rolo in one day and see if hubby notices. Lol. She's gorgeous, look at that little rubby-belly!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Thanks!! She lovvvvvvvvvvveeeeessss belly rubs!!!! You should see how much she asks for rubs when my hubby is home. She would flop over on the floor just for a rub.
:love8:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
That is adorable.

I fell asleep before hubby got back inside last night from Jaxx's last potty break last night. I woke up in the middle of the night with a chi bed warmer. I woke up hubby to see why Jaxx was in bed with us and he said he thought Jaxx needed snuggles while we slept since we were gone most of the day. I thought it was cute for hubby to think of Jaxx needing snuggles.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Thats what I find under my blankets in the morning lol. I'm downstairs where it can get a little cold and I always end up with Leah and Quinn under the blankets.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts