Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These was taken at my old job , when i took them in for a bath and them to get a check up

Them as i love to remember them by , they grew up together and passed together i miss them sooo much i want them back :foxes15::(

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Lovely way to remember them, I know you miss them :-( They will always be in your heart :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Kioana - I was almost afraid of opening this post because I knew the hurt you would feel at seeing their pictures again. But I'm glad I did as they were beautiful dogs and so loved. They are missed, but they knew such love and devotion from you while they were here. That's all any dog could ask for.

Rest in peace sweet babies.

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Kioana, I miss them 2. I miss you showing me pictures, of your whole gang. Its hard to see them now. Knowing they are gone. Stay strong Hunny.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I felt like Brody's mom when I saw this post. Scared to open it, knowing how painful for you it must have been to see these photos. Such a beautiful well loved pair of pups.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Your babies are so precious...I know its hard to look at pictures of them...but sometimes thats all we have. A good cry with a glass of wine..a great way to remember our lovees.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
My son just walked in the room and said "look it is Jamoka ! "..I am so sorry for your anquish right now. I know how much you want them back. These are great picture of them being model patients at the vit. Very cute stuff. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Awwww they are so cute, they are the perfect angels waiting at the bridge for you. (((((HUGS)))))

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kioana - I was almost afraid of opening this post because I knew the hurt you would feel at seeing their pictures again. But I'm glad I did as they were beautiful dogs and so loved. They are missed, but they knew such love and devotion from you while they were here. That's all any dog could ask for.

Rest in peace sweet babies.
Yes it was hard these are the last pics so i look at them every other day and some days it's easy but i don't know today was hard . maybe because i was shearing with you guys , knowing that this is the place that I've shared MANY MANY good times and you guys always have such nice things to say about them . and you know when someone says something nice about your baby your just overjoyed. that's how i feel now but also just sadness you know ?

Kioana, I miss them 2. I miss you showing me pictures, of your whole gang. Its hard to see them now. Knowing they are gone. Stay strong Hunny.
ugh i know i'm telling you having jasper here is making it so much better

I felt like Brody's mom when I saw this post. Scared to open it, knowing how painful for you it must have been to see these photos. Such a beautiful well loved pair of pups.
thank you , i didn't mean to hurt anyone by posting these pics. just pains me that these coudn't be posted on a happier note. but i know they was loved more than myself most of the time lol . they got the best i could give and then some , i miss them but i knw they aren't in pain anymore. just can't wait to see them again hopefully in a dream :rolleyes:

My son just walked in the room and said "look it is Jamoka ! "..I am so sorry for your anquish right now. I know how much you want them back. These are great picture of them being model patients at the vit. Very cute stuff. Thanks for sharing them with all of us.
lol yes that's my baby. they grew up at the vet lol so they was used of it.
he was a ham , i was just saying today i loved how he used to clap when he met people or when he wanted treats lol got to the point where he'd do it if you'd clap .

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I am so glad you posted pics.I love looking at them they are so cute.I saw the post and knew you must be feeling some better to post pics of them.I am glad you are feeling better and I still pray for you that you will find you great dane.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am so glad you posted pics.I love looking at them they are so cute.I saw the post and knew you must be feeling some better to post pics of them.I am glad you are feeling better and I still pray for you that you will find you great dane.
thank you !:hello1:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
You are very welcome

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So pretty - it makes me feel so sad.
thank you , i'm sorry

Awwww, Kio, I am so sorry honey. But I'll bet you'd rather have the pics than not. I'm glad you have them to look at. They are such sweet little babies.
yes ! i'm glad i was a obsessive picuter taker lol so i have alot of pics of them to remember them by. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts