Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted let all of you that have been following my posts about my puppy Lito that was sick with pneumonia to know that he passed away Tues evening... He was doing so well and he died suddenly. The vet thinks he had a blood clot. I got home tues night from work and he was very lethargic I called the vet and they told me to bring him in no sooner I looked down and he died on my lap.... The kennel that i purchased him from was just on the news about how they mistreat their animals. I stress again if you are going to buy a puppy please look into the breeder before you by from them. If any of you live in the Philadelphia area and can recomend a breeder to me that would be great I am not quite ready to buy another baby yet but eventually i will... Thanks again for all of your concerns. Joe

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I am so so sorry. I know you must be heartbroken. I lost a baby at 10 weeks and after a month I got Auggie. I didn't love the first one any less but it definitely helped to have a new one to love :cry:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
:shock: OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo sorry, my jaw dropped I thought for sure he was out of the woods. I know a great breeder near Harrisburg, its not that far really. She is very good. Let me know if you want her info, I think a litter is due in March....

My heart goes out to you :cry:

·
Registered
107 Posts
What a tragedy... what an adorable pup! I am so sorry. There is nothing one can say- we all can relate who have been in that position- darn it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
:cry: My deepest sympathy to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take the information from Kemmo's Mamma. One puppy never replaces another, but can sure help fill the hole in your heart.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I am so sad, poor little Lito. I was sure he was pulling through. I hope you find comfort in the fact that you did all you could for him and that you will allow another little Chi into your life when you are ready :cry:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
:cry: OMG I am so sorry Joe! I was really pulling for Lito and it seemed that he was doing better. I wish there were words I could say to lessen the heartache you must be feeling. Gosh...I am in total shock.
Camilla is right in that you did everything you could for your little guy and I hope that is of some comfort to you. If you would like we have a rainbow bridge section here if you want to leave his picture and a word or two about him.
Take comfort too that his passing was probably a very peaceful one. He got to pass quietly at his home in the arms of his loving owner and not in some sterile hospital surrounded by strangers. I always feel bad for the animals that we put down at the hospital...i cannot shake the thought that their last moments here on earth are probably full of fear and anxiety.
Gosh now I am getting emotional...I will keep you in my prayers through this difficult time. I wish you luck in your search for a new chi and just know that your new little pup will already have a guardian angel.
Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
chi

OMG joe, i sit here with tears in my eyes, i lost my baby of 12 weeks also about a month ago. i felt really depressed and was crying all the time, i really couldn't believe it!! i know it's not the same but go and find another baby as soon as possible. the first day with your new chi it's still really hard but you can give your love again and the pain will ease!! if you want you can always contact me by pm or something

kisses nat

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hi Joe....you have heard this, but I am SOO sorry to hear about your baby...I am sitting here crying about it....You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I hope you Do find a new baby that will be perfectly healthy and can appreciate the love and care that you will be able to give.....
Once again, I am sorry... :cry:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.