Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ote and I have been "missing" from the forum lately....here's what we've been up to in photos! (A lot of these include me in the picture, please excuse that! LOL. We were at my mom's for Easter and had a mini "photo shoot"):

Sunshine!

Yes, we are matching! ;) LOL

Perfect landscaping for Easter photos!

Ote wearing her custom-made Tina Ortiz (Facebook - Harness/Dress Designer) gingham Easter harness

"Modeling" a harness made by her mommy :)

Wearing a Watermelon Boutique bow by Val of Val's Bows (Dog Bows Yorkie Hair Bows Shih-tzu Topknots Maltese Pairs)

Naptime

A brand new, and totally awesome zebra print bed by Cathie Comer (Homemade small dog beds | Facebook)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sleeping with her blanket by SableSheltie (Pet Dog Cat Fleece Blanket Handcrafted by sablesheltie on Etsy)

Enjoying the new pillow bed by Lori Delarosa (Facebook)

Tug-of-war to "break in" the new bed

Loving their new summer bandannas by The Embroidery Room (The Embroidery Room | Facebook)

And last but not least, a few of my sewing projects!

Sorry - the collage maker cropped all the pictures, so not the best view, but you get the point! LOL. I was on a roll with the sewing machine, got tons of harnesses/dresses and tutus made!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aly, you are GORGEOUS!!! :)

Ote is a close second, haha. ;)
Happy to have you back, I really liked all of the pictures, they are simply too adorable! :daisy:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh I just saw the other photos you added! Wow what spoiled pups!
So many gorgeous beds and outfits! Mojo is too freaking cute, just
want to smooch that lovely wrinkly face! :p

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
VERY nice!! I wish I had that knack for sewing. I try often... a friend and I are going to have a sewing day someday when we tackle a whole bunch of dog projects. I can't wait.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
beautiful pictures...love the sleepy chi ones...and of course seeing Mojo and Ote together is always wonderful...
you and your facebook friends are very talented !

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Wonderful pics!!! Your little Ote is an angel, and I love the pic of the two of you lying in the grass. Ote napping is adorable. I can't tell if Ote and Mojo are playing tug-o-war or if Mojo's head is laying on Ote toy and she can't get it out! LOL

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wonderful pics!!! Your little Ote is an angel, and I love the pic of the two of you lying in the grass. Ote napping is adorable. I can't tell if Ote and Mojo are playing tug-o-war or if Mojo's head is laying on Ote toy and she can't get it out! LOL
LOL they were playing tug-of-war, but I must say, Mojo never has to put much effort in as you can tell! He just sits back with the toy in his mouth while Ote tugs and tugs!!! LOL. Thank you :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh I just saw the other photos you added! Wow what spoiled pups!
So many gorgeous beds and outfits! Mojo is too freaking cute, just
want to smooch that lovely wrinkly face! :p
Thank you!!! He is a handsome boy! Sometimes, a bad one though. He's lucky he's cute ;) LOL. Thanks for the compliments, LS! :)

·
Registered
363 Posts
All of your pics are great! You both photograph so nicely, if only I could pull that off with my pups lol. What a great job you did sewing those together

1 - 14 of 14 Posts