Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
again......it's fabulous :D :D i like the colours and the little pompoms!!
i bet mia looks great in it!! haven't had the time to make one myself.....i think i'm going to pass the design to my grandma :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
I have only hidden the D ring once it had a flower on it with lots of petals and looked nice but the lead moving on the D ring made the flower a bit ruffled

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
i actually like the hidden d-ring, it adds to the look having it hidden, and the aplique looks sturdy enough to not realy get all messed up, i love the matching leash its Very cute!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks guys!!! I actually am working on getting alot made so I can put them on the web. I recently got my first order!!!!! Someone locally saw the blue jean and daisy dress that I made Mia and said they loved it. I am selling the dress and matching leash for $35. At first I thought that might be too much - but they are alot more expensive on the net. Considering I am not as "experienced" in sewing as some of them may be, I thought I would offer them a little cheaper. Of course, when they finally make it online - I will have to charge a little more, I think.

Thanks for all the support!!! :wave:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Blimey my hand crocheted sweaters only go for $15 in usa and thats including postage :shock:ill have to put the price up!

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Yes I guess the further you are the more it'll cost with p&p ect! I reckon if you sell them a lil cheap in the beginning to promote them then when you have quite a large amount of buyers start to raise your price.

As for the d ring I think its really cool hidden aswell, if you decide not to have the lead on it just looks like a lil top too!

:D (My big thumbs up!!!!!)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't think 35 is too much...I would buy one:) Since you have been posting yours, I have been looking on the internet for something similar, but nothing is a cute as what you have been making. I am definately gonna learn how to sew this summer!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts