1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Four Girls: left to right Pebbles, Bambi, Tiani & Krystal:

Krystal in a Basket:

Tiani The Hoodie:

Krystal The Christmas Elf says Merry Christmas to you All!!!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
ohhhh i love all the pics they are adorable where did you get there clothes they are so cute

merry christmas from me and my lot too

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone, for your kind words, about my Chi babies.:D

Donna, I got Tiani, Bambi and Krystal from a fab Breeder in East Sussex, called Dawn.

Thanks Chifan. I must say that Krystal does look cuteness itself in that 6th pic. I think that is my favourie pic of her now.

Saoirse (Freedomchis) most of the clothes the babies have on in those pics are from Sellers on ebay (new items of course). The other clothes I usually get from Pets at Home and my daughter crochets some of their little jumpers. There is also a lovely doggie boutique near where I live that sell Little Lily stuff and sometimes I just have to have the odd bit from there (but hide the receipts - haha - Hubby would faint)!

Fran:D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
lebecron said:
Thanks everyone, for your kind words, about my Chi babies.:D

There is also a lovely doggie boutique near where I live that sell Little Lily stuff and sometimes I just have to have the odd bit from there (but hide the receipts - haha - Hubby would faint)!

Ive forgotten where you live in comparison to me?

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live in Epping, Donna. The little Doggie Boutique is in Buckhurst Hill. It does have some beautiful stuff, but it is very expensive!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is a bit of a trek, really. We go to Southend occasionally, usually during the Summer and it's a good hour and a half drive, each way. Fran:)

·
Banned
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I had just got Krystal and she hadn't had her vacs yet, so decided not to go to that one. Will definitely try to get to the next one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts